Chapter Eighteen

Heyyy friends!!:) I'm back with the new chapter!:) How did you all feel about Martin suddenly showing up? AHHH!:) But anyways putting that aside please don't mind the errors I'll fix them ASAP!! Alright!!:) Well anyways ENJOY!!:))

************************************

Martin's POV

That bastard! I kept repeating in my head as I saw him holding my sweet and lovable Ellie in his arms. He was lucky that I didn't take her when she was on her run! That stupid dog I swear he ruins everything! I could if had her, but no! I could have killed his parents and him too, but no! I just had to have the stupid dog know that there's another presence around the perimeter! Ellie's beautiful body called to me and entranced me into her as I saw her body glistening with sweat. I wanted to so badly hold her in my arms and ravish her until she forgot about that ass Liam. Ellie was mine and she will always be mine!

Ring

Ring

"Hello?"
I said.
"Baby?"
"Cass? What do you want?!"
I yelled through the phone.
"Something's wrong with Tristien... He's really sick. Please come home."
"No! I'm not coming home hell no! I need to get something first and I didn't tell you to conceive that monstrosity!"
"Baby... What the Fuu..."
"Wahhhhh!"
"Get your child Cass. I'll be there in an hour."
"Fine just hurry up you ass."
"Bitch."

Click

"Soon Ellie. Soon Ellie you'll be mine and then I'll show you how much Liam couldn't give you and how much I've wanted you for these past six years."
I muttered to the two figures that were ahead of me embracing one another and I left the Ass's estate.

Ellie's POV

When Liam said Martin my heart dropped inside. I felt scared and afraid. But it felt like Liam could read my mind as he lifted my head up and stared into my eyes saying,
"Babe... It's gonna be okay... I promise..."
I turned back around and saw that Martin was missing, like it was as if he never was there. I closed my eyes and pushed Liam inside the door, closed it, then locked it and dragged him into the living room that was just right in front of him. As we sat on his black cushioned couches I laid my head on his shoulder and threw my legs across the couch.
"How did he get here?"
I asked quietly.
There was silence as if Liam was thinking it through. Soon after he spoke,
"I'm not sure... Did you check the news lately?"
"Ahhhh? No?"
"Turn in the TV then Shortcake."
I grabbed the remote that was stationed right ahead of me.

Click

"And now on Hollywood’s latest news!"
A blonde with brown eyes said.
"What's just in Christina?!"
A brunette said with green eyes.
Oh so the blonde one's name is Christina I said to myself.
"Yeah Felicia! I heard sexy producer, slash film maker, slash Hollywood star Liam Winters, was caught coming back from Milwaukee to Cali with his... Cough, Cough fiancé."
Christina said while crying.
Baby
"But why? I swear I was gonna marry him?! Maybe they're just rumors? Remember the Kardashian he dated? It was like the same thing?"
Felicia said and a picture flashed in the back with some Kardashian girl that was twisting a ring on her third finger that was on her left hand. While she gave Liam the goo goo eyes, but Liam looked furious or slightly... Annoyed? Regardless of how much Liam loved me... That girl was beautiful! Her body and even her hair was sculpted to perfection.
"But that girl is Lessia! Aren't I right? The great pediatrician right? He confessed in front of the entire paparazzi that he's always loved her?"
Felicia said.
"Yeah that is! Wow! How do those two know each other?"
Christina said.
"All I can say is Lessia can't compare to the sweet Kardashian!"
"I think not! I'd say the Kardashian is some competition! But Lessia's a sweet girl inside and out! Not just for show or on camera."
"True... That's very true... Well anyways!"
Felicia said,
"Comment, text, or email us who you think you want our great Liam to be with below and next week we'll have all the results to show you guys!"