Chapter Fifteen

Hey friends!:)) OVER 500 reads!:)) THANKS A BUNCH GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU READERS!!:)) I won't be blabbing! So I'll fix the errors ASAP!! And without further to do ENJOY!!:))

************************************

Mystery POV
I'll let you guys guess on who it is!:))

It all started when I first saw her... She was so beautiful! Lessia was honestly the beautiful human ever walking the earth and even the news reporters, newspapers, talk show hosts, and every single broadcasting thing talked about her. At first I was confused because she looked so similar to a girl named "Ellie." The Ellie that, that jerk face Liam took from me. He knew I wanted her! He knew I had a thing for her! He knew, but instead what that bustard did he took her away from me! Okay now maybe I didn't tell him... Maybe I thought he was smart enough to read between the lines! BUT! I guess that wasn't the case with Ellie. I was trying to find her for six years! Fucking six years and I turn on the news to see that she and Liam are together again! "What the FUCK!"
I yelled at the TV.
"What's the matter babe?"
Cassia came out of the kitchen propping herself next to me.
"Ellie she's with fucking LIAM! THAT'S WHAT'S FUCKING WRONG WITH ME!"
I screamed in her face making her winced because of the harshness of my voice.
"Baby... I thought you wanted to be with me... Why?"
Cassia said, but I cut her off short by saying.
"Nooo baby... I do want you, but I have some unsettled business with this person that’s all..."
I said softly into her ear. I needed her to be here I needed her because she was the closest I could get to Ellie with her parents dead and Rain completely out of the picture of course it was hard to persuade Cassia! Actually no it wasn't! That girl was so easy that I could have did anything to get her, she was so desperate! Now, don't get me wrong she was beautiful, but looks could not compare to Ellie. Over the years Cassia lost a lot of weight yielding her to the perfect body size for her figure she wasn't too big or wasn't too small. I tried really hard not to disappoint her because once again she was a pawn in my game of chess and I believed it was my move! They dare make a move on NFL!! Really so the whole nation could see! Everyone is talking about it! How the "caring" and "loving" Lessia is going out with the "great" and "noble" Liam. Ergh! It sickens me! Here I am a camera guy for the news so I could stay hidden and undercover, while searching for Ellie at the same time. ONLY TO FIND! She was right under my nose! I had filmed Lessia countless of times and the thought always crossed my mind on how similar these two women looked and how amazing she'd be in bed, but I only wanted Ellie. Even having sex with other females I called Ellie's name. Now I did not have sex with low people I had high quality choice in my people and being a news person had its kirks! Honestly, I can't wait to have Ellie back in my arms and if it's the last thing I'll do I'll kill that ass Liam if I have to and I should have six years ago!

Liam's POV
Yay!!:)) AREN'T YOU EXCITED TO HERE FROM HIM!!:))

Yesterday was AMAZING! Let me say that! I gave her the promise ring as a token of my appreciation for her and I didn't want to rush her because of my love for her. Honestly, I love Ellie and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Asking her hand in marriage or being engaged with her would only restrict her wings to soar through the sky endlessly. I couldn't do that to her yet, not yet, right now it was our turn to fly together. When Dr. Kim called I couldn't get it if my head so I set up a date and everything and hands down it will one of the most amazingest (made up word lol! Sorry I do that ALOT!) moment of my life! I tried to deny the thought of us sleeping on the same bed, but that thought didn't go well with Ellie because she said she wanted to sleep on the same bed with me. We both nestled into one another, but something inside me told me to keep my guard up and don't let it down because something big was coming. I didn't know what it was, but I knew that it wouldn't be good so I pulled Ellie a little bit closer to me and fell into a peaceful slumber.
"Wake up love."
I heard a seer voice coo softly inside my ear.
I mumbled slightly and tightened my arms around the person that was trying to leave my grasp.
"Baby... I really need to pee!"
I heard the voice again.
Opening my eyes just a little bit I could see Ellie's beaming brown eyes staring into mine. I slowly released her and she bolted for the bathroom door not bothering to close it let alone realize that she had no pants on just my big shirt that reached little above her mid thigh. I groaned and rolled off the bed walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth and Ellie was already there brushing her teeth with one hand and holding my toothbrush with toothpaste on the other handing it to me. I smiled and thanked her for being the amazing girl that she was and she just smiled right back at me. I've always loved her smile because unlike mine that would almost always forced every time other than when I'm with close family and friends, she always had it genuine even if it was on camera or off.
"Babe? What's wrong?"
She asked me and I snapped out of my thinking cap and looked at her while brushing my teeth.
"Yeah Shortcake?"
I said rinsing my mouth with water and putting my toothbrush away.
She started shifting from one foot to another and finally she looked up at me.
"I want to ask you..."
"Yes?"
I said smiling at her.
"Did you really mean the 'waiting for six years' and the 'I love you’?'"
My face held one emotion shock, I couldn't decipher if she really doubted me, but I had to ease her state of mind and so I told her yes and everything about the six years without in my life. Now we both did cry and explain everything and didn't miss a single thing out, even though we went through the stories before, it felt right and it felt like we were telling then all over again. Once we finished Ellie stomach growled just one time and I laughed scooping her up bridal style and bringing her down to the kitchen and decided on cooking omelets; and yes, without the tomatoes! Ellie hates, no she DESPISES TOMATOES! Now she can tolerate them in spaghetti, but she prefers chicken Alfredo because despises tomatoes. Wow! I surprised myself; I remember every little detail about her. I cooked quickly and set the omelets in front of her and we dug in smiling happily.