Chapter Twenty Four

Hey friends!!:)) The story is going to be faster paced now!! I'll fix the errors ASAP! Enjoy!:))

***********************************

Almost Nine Months Into Pregnancy

Ellie's POV

It's been almost nine long months and my due date is coming quicker than you can imagine! The process was long and hard, but Liam and I went through it painstakingly. No one has been able to find out yet except the selected few, but I'm excited to say that the twins are doing fine and Liam and my relationship has been going breathtakingly well! I couldn't have asked for a more patient, loving, caring, and gentle husband. He's been super supportive of me and dealing well with my mood swings and crazy craving in the middle of the night or early in the morning. Eric and Shelly had finally tied the knot and are getting married as soon as I have my little ones and can lose a few pounds of baby fat, they also moved into Liam's estate when their house was finished being built a couple months ago. Their house is beautiful and Eric stopped playing football and is a coach at Furtian High (made up). Rain, Juan, and Zac are all happy campers and have been doing well! Zac's almost going one years old and he's such a bright kid. Gran Gran, mom, and dad have been great helpers with advising Liam and I about pregnancy and marriage in general. Then Lilianna and Greg have been doing well and are excited to find out how the babies are going to look like. Both me and Liam decided we wanted to keep the genders of the babies a secret, but we both wanted to know if they're healthy and doing okay and they should be coming out very soon!

Ring

Ring

I slowly looked at my phone and it was an unknown caller ID. Should I pick up? I was battling with myself, but eventually answered my phone.

"Hello?"
"Ellie?"
"Who is this?"
"Ellie please... This is Cassia... Tristien is sick and I have no money to bring him to a doctor and I know you're a doctor and I'm just begging you please come and help me! please!"
"Cassia! Oh my goodness! what's wrong with Tristien?!"
"He's so sick! He's just coughing and I think he can't breath... Please if it's not too much to ask for I'm begging you to please come and see him..."
"Oh my goodness yes Cassia! You're my best friend! Why wouldn't I come to help you! Please tell me where your house is!"
"Oh my God! Thank you Ellie! I'll text it to you! Thank you soo much!"
"Anytime! I'll be there as soon as I can okay!"
"Okay! Bye Ellie!"

Cassia's baby is super sick! I feel for her! I've been in those shoes before when you can provide for a child and what not. My family struggled a lot it money, but we'd get what we need and my parents always provided for us. Sometimes my sister and I be so selfish and want everything for ourselves... We were pretty spoiled, but I'm thankful that my parents were always so loving and caring.

Ring

Ring

"Hello?"
"Heyyy Ellie!"
"Eric?!"
"Yeah sweet cheeks! The one and only! We're on babysitting duty today..."
"Oh... You are huh?"
"Yeah so we're coming over in a few alright?"
"Ummmmm..."
"What's wrong sweet cheeks? Water broke?! Oh my GOD?! DID YOUR WATER BREAK?!"
"ERIC! Eric! calm down nothing broke, but I've got some errands to run..."
"Nope Ellie no can do! Liam's gone for the day and there's no way you're going to get out of my sight because Liam's going to skin me alive and make me Eric stew! I'm not ready to be on the dinner menu..."
"Fine I'll see you in a few."
"Yep!"

Crap! Crap! Crap! Then the my phone went off. Cassia finally texted my her address and I have only a couple of minutes to get out before I'm caught! As I finished my mental check list of all the things I needed to bring and have on me. I headed out the door and waddled my way to the parking lot and popped into the nearest car I could find. I plugged the address into Garmen and found out she only lived about twenty minutes away from me. Thank Goodness! And I sped off to her house hopefully being able to get there on time me before something bad happens to her little boy.