Chapter Twenty Three

I'll try and fix the errors ASAP alright friends!:) Enjoy!!:))

***********************************

Three months after the wedding

Liam's POV (Finally right?!)

Being a married man is completely something else and to be honest I'm happy about the choices I've made and are making. Our honeymoon was spectacular. There wasn't anything I'd change or remake, but I would have loved to extend the time in bed if you get what I mean. We've had minor arguments, but nothing too big because my parents and gran gran were always there to guide us and help us through the tough ones. I no longer direct movies that much anymore because Ellie and I argued a lot about it. She didn't like me leaving for long periods of time by herself at home. Now, I see what she means, but at that time I was too blinded on what I wanted that I didn't notice my wife had needs too. I was no longer a single man or a man dating a women, but a married man. So I became co-director, I see what needs help, improvement on, or if their stuck on something and I tell them how to do it and etc. The press hasn't left us alone and every time we leave our estate they follow us and pester us with questions demanding answers. Especially when they heard about us fighting. They all wanted front row seats on the action. Even the best counselors around the world mailed us and tried to get us to go to them "for help." Ridiculous right?! This is specifically why I hate being famous! No privacy, but recently Ellie hasn't been feeling well, more like these past three months into our marriage and I couldn't put my finger on what was going on, neither could she. Personally, I was worried about her and all because she would constantly drive me insane with all these mood swings and she'd complain to me about how she felt bloated and certain foods made her sick, but I barely noticed she was still as amazing as I last remember her.
The only thing I noticed about her were her breasts and bum were starting to become softer and more fuller? If you know what I mean right?
"Shortcake I think we should go to the clinic."
I said to her as she was sitting the bed crying about how I don't love her anymore because I didn't kiss her head this morning. Now, don't think of me as the bad guy. Instead of could kissing her head this morning I was leaning in to kiss her lips.
"Why?"
She asked wiping her tears away from her eyes.
"Just because come on now."
I said slowly helping her into the car waving bye to Gran Gran and drove to the clinic.

Ellie's POV

I've been so emotional these past three and a half months and I feel as if I'm starting to get bloated or something around those lines because seriously it feels as if I'm gaining weight, but I don't really eat much because I haven't had an appetite lately. Certain foods make me wanna throw up not to mention I'm starting to feel really sick in the mornings and my mood swings are so bad it's not even funny! Also when me and Liam cuddle up on our Friday's to watch a movie after I finished cleaning up the dining room he always tells me that my breast have become softer and my butt too. I love the fact that I'm married and that Liam's mine and only mine. I'm not going to lie it was hard in the beginning because Liam left me for long periods of time for movie making and acting. The long days were sleepless and wondering if I could go on, but Pete, Jenny, Gran Gran, Eric, Rain, and Shelly helped me through it! Now I know what you're thinking are Eric and Shelly together? Did Rain have her baby? The answers to those questions are double yeses! Shelly and Eric have been dating for the past three months and they're going strong along with Rain's little boy Zac, he's a keeper! Even after all these years she still thinks Zac Efron is the best most hottest guy ever! Still Rain's little man is priceless for that matter! He calls me Aunty Ellie. Rain's been pretty protective of me after I've been telling her my symptoms of fatigue, throwing up, and etc. but she really hasn't told me why? I don't know what's wrong with me and I'm hoping it's not cancer or something around those lines because I'll seriously cry.
"You don't have anything crazy shortcake so stop thinking it we're here."
"Sorry Lee... I'm just afraid... What if something bad is going on with me?"
"El... Baby don't think like that alright? Please just don't think negative... Let Lilianna and Greg say what's going on okay?"
"Okay..."
And we both walk hand in hand to our little clinic.
"Ellie!"
Lilianna ran to me and hugged me tightly saying,
"How had married life been treating you! You haven't talked to me in a while I thought you forgot about me! So any news on being pregnant yet?!"
That's when it hit me. Pregnant? No way? Wait yes why me and Liam... We... We didn't... Use a... I pulled Lilianna onto the side and whispered into her ear,
"I think I'm seriously about three or three and a half months prego Lilia..."
"Oh man! We've gotta check you out now then!"
Lilianna shouted,
"Greg I know what's up with her! She! She!"
"She's what?"
Liam whispered fidgeting with his hands and kept constantly running his fingers through his hair.
"Pregnant!"
Liam's eyes went wide and his face went blank.
"Liam?"
I said starting to cry.
This was it he was finally going to leave because I was having a kid and he doesn't want it. Oh my goodness.
"I'm going to be a dad!"
Liam shouted at the top of his lungs and jumped towards me holding me and swinging me around continuously shouting,
"I'm going to be father!"
Soon my crying stopped and I said,
"You're not leaving me because I'm pregnant?"
"No why would I! I'm going to be a dad!"
"Okay put her down she's probably at a max three months and a half into the pregnancy."
"Sorry..."
Liam huffed and placed me on my own two feet, but keeping me directly beside him.
"Let's go check out the little one shall we?"
Greg said.
"Yep! Let's go!"
Then we headed into the ultrasound room and inlaid down on the chair and Lilianna took out the gel and said,
"This is going to be a but cold, but don't worry it'll help us see the baby."
I nodded and Liam came a sat right next to me ogling his eyes onto the screen and sure enough there they were two little babies.
"Twins!"
Lilianna chirped and Liam continued to eye the babies that were inside my stomach.
"Can you tell the sex of the babies yet?"
Liam whispered and squeezed my hand lightly and brought it to his mouth and kissed it. I swear tingles erupted from side of me.
"Oh look they're waving at us!"
Greg cooed and sure enough when we turned our heads to look there they were waving at us.
"Hi my little babies!"
Liam said as he kissed my belly softly and I swore I felt my belly move at the sound of his voice.
"Oh they recognize daddy's voice don't they!"
Lilianna cooed and smiled.
"They're beautiful."
I said smiling like a treasure cat.
Liam quickly stood up and said,
"No one can know about this..."
My smile turned quickly into a frown and I got incredibly angry.
"And why the place downstairs not Liam?!"
I hissed through my teeth.
I swear it was like the little ones could hear us arguing or something because they were squirming and moving around my belly like a earthquake was happening. Liam looked hurt, but he finally opened his mouth,
"Martin is still after you... I can't risk losing any of you... Especially if you're vulnerable like that... He got into our estate like nothing more then a handful of times alright... I'm just saying don't go any where or go with anyone you know you can't trust... Okay..."
"Okay..."
I said and nodded my head saying,
"Now let's spread the news to some of our selected few huh?"
Liam grabbed my hand and said,
"With pleasure my dear."

***********************************

Sooooo she's prego and has been prego for three and a half months without knowing!? What?! They're such newbs right!? Lol!:)) So do you guys think things are going to be on the down low?! Ellie and Liam seemed to have some rough patches in the beginning of the relationship thank goodness they're all sorted out now right!:)) I hope you guys aren't angry I went ahead like super ahead! Lol!!:))

PLEASE vote and comment!:))

Thanks friends!!:)) Take care!:) Until next time!!:))