Chapter Twenty Two

Hey friends! I'll try and edit the errors ASAP so please care with then for now! But anyways enjoy!:))

***********************************

Ellie's POV

I looked through every rack and every line if dresses, but only one was what I picked out. It was all white with a sweetheart neckline and fully equipped with jewels around the bodice and around the full length princess ball gown, the dress wasn't puffy over load, but a little puff and it was something I knew would make my mom proud. It was if I felt her next to me saying,

"This is the dress sweetheart you know it is."

I softly touched the fabric of the dress and loved the way it was so soft and light although it was pretty big and I smiled at the dress as I turned around to face myself in the mirror.

"Ellie sweetie! Are you gonna come out and let us see the dress that we've been dying to see?"

Jenny shrieked from outside.

I slowly opened the curtain that separated me from the outside world and Jenny and Faith covered their mouths and were speechless. I painfully shifted from one foot to another and waited to see their reactions. Faith bursted into tears and hugged me and Jenny ran to me full force and hugged me chanting in a singing voice,

"This is your dress! Don't try another!"

I bursted into tears along with them and nodded my head agreeing with them. Soon enough the door opened and Pete was standing there smiling at us.

"Will you do me the honor of walking down the aisle with me while I hand you off to my son Elster?"

I beamed at him and ran toward him full force not caring about the dress or anything at that matter and I jumped on him and hugged him tightly whispering,

"Thank you."

And I could feel his grip tighten around my waist and he said,

"Anytime Elster. Anytime."

My world started to crumble. Why was it my parents that had to die? My father was supposed to be there for my graduation, they all were to cheer me on and congratulate me, my father was supposed to walk me down the aisle and scare the creepy guys away and scare the heck out if the guy that was supposed to be my boyfriend and demand them to bring me home safely in one piece and be back before nine o'clock. My mother was supposed to go dress shopping with me and help me plan my wedding, not that Jenny wasn't good enough, but it was hard, it is hard. My sister was supposed to be my maid of honor and she would of gave a speech about how when we were younger we'd say we'd be forever alone and no one would ever marry us and that we'd live alone with dogs instead of following the stereotypes of single women. My sister was the one who was supposed to tell me to chase after my man and never give up hope and longing for another person, but now I had no one. No one in my family anymore. I had a new family there was Rain, Shelly, Eric, Faith, Jenny, Pete, Lilianna, Greg, and lastly Liam. I may have lost my new family, but God gave me a new family to love and care for me. Still it hurt, this whole process hurt, my breathing became shallower as I tried to catch my breath.

"Elster breath don't do this Jenny baby get her out of the dress and into her clothes!"

Was the last thing I heard before darkness took over.

"Baby... Shortcake... Wake up baby please for me..."

I heard in my sleep.

I tried to open my eyes, but everything was blurred and my throat was dry, it was hard.

"Ellie."

I heard and the world went white.

"Mom?"