Charter 10- You are special, Princess

^^ Alley's outfit>>
{I'm not sure if I'll be describing it, as I said, I'm not really good in that area. I'll try my best with the description for those persons who read offline and won't be able to load the pic.
Enjoy
-Shen

😘😘😘😘

Alley's P.O.V

Selena and I waited for the demon to make its first move. He formed a ball of fire in his hand and in a flash threw it at Selena. Luckily, she was able to freeze it right before it would've hit her. The demon looked taken aback by Selena's action so I took this opportunity to send it flying back to him using my eyes.

He started to burn with fire all over and screamed until he was no more. We watched it explode before our eyes leaving nothing behind, not even dust or ashes.

Selena and I did a quick high five before we continued our way home. We reached home quickly and ran up the stairs to my room panting.

Dang, couldn't we get super speed as well?

As the door to my room sprang open, the first thing that caught my eyes was the big, cute and cuddly Teddy bear in the centre of the huge bed. I walked over to it and took it up. I turned it over and found another note with my name on it. I took off the note and turned it over.

This is where she hides away; hoping for a better day.

Huh? I don't understand what the heck that means. Who is she referring to?

I looked up to see Selena reading the note as well with the same confused expression as the one on my face.

"Who is she referring to?" Selena asked what I was thinking.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." I paused and read the note aloud hoping the answer would magically popped up or something. "This is where she hides away; hoping for a better day."

"Do any of the other clues relate to this? Maybe you could know who she is?" Selena asked.

I sighed, "Nah. One was mirror, the other was the library and now this Teddy. There's no she."

I thought about it for a while before a thought popped up in my mind.

"Do you hide away somewhere, hoping for a better day?" I asked my sister.

"Yeah.... My room. When I need to clear my head or find peace that is where I always lock myself." She answered while looking at me confused.

"That's our only idea. Let's check your room."

We left my room and walked to hers. As I opened the door I saw a big pink wrapped box with aqua bow on Selena's bed. I slowly walked over to the box and was greeted with another note with my name.

Sorry to say princess, but you've come to the end of this treasure... I know you had fun and it was my pleasure...

I smiled at the note and carefully opened the box which will reveal my treasure. I was greeted with another note on top of the wrap that hides my gift.

Roses are red... Violets are blue... I hope I did a great job at wooing you...

You really did a perfect job, Jake Knight.