Chapter 27- War is Near

Alley's POV

"Punch, kick, kick, punch, uppercut, left punch, roundhouse kick." Luke instructed as we practiced together in pairs.

After doing the last kick, we both ended panting.

"Time out everyone. Training again tomorrow at 5!" Chris shouted getting everyone's attention.

Most of us sighed in relief and got ready to go freshen up. It was currently almost 5 so yes, we've been training approximately 4 hours. I was beyond exhausted, despite me being wolf and all.

"Great work Ramsay." Luke congratulated and I smiled. "So that explanation now?"

"Hello, sweaty girl over here." I waved a hand around my head
He chuckled. "Well go get cleaned, Luna."

My smile faltered. "Please don't call me that."

"Okay." He frowned.

I left to go to my room in the pack house. The pack house was really huge. It was basically a hotel with different suites. The Western region was like an entirely different house for my family.

I headed to my room and went into the bathroom for a shower. After a long hot bath I changed into a jeans romper. I half dried my hair with a towel, and left it in its damp curls. I left my face fresh and natural, added a necklace and left the room wearing white flats.

I entered the conference room to multiple impatient folks waiting.

"Sorry I'm late." I smiled sheepishly and went to sit beside my sister.

"Okay, now that everyone's here, let's get into business." My brother stirred up the conversation.

We discussed the attacks that have been happening around the world with the smaller packs, Luke's pack being the largest. Everyone thought they were random attacks but I picked up something entirely different.

"They're not random. There's a link." All eyes turned to me, but I ignored them and continued. "These attacks started a month ago on the 1500th witchaversary. So far there has been about 16 attacks, with only one pack being very strong and powerful. It's quite obvious that they knew that the lunar pack would come to us, which is the message they intended on sending. They're not after the packs, they're after us." I stated my observations.

"What do you think the message is?" One person asked.

"Why'd they be after us?" Another asked.

"Destined witches is the message." I announced.

"The order of the packs names as to how they were attacked are: Delta's ridge pack, Ember moon pack, Silver moon pack, Thunder moon pack, Iced moon pack, North ice pack, Edgewood pack, Dark moon pack. That spelt DESTINED." My sister correctly input.

"White wolf pack, Iced woods pack, Tycan wolves pack, Crimson blood pack, Howl pack, Eclipse pack, Shadow rock pack. That spelt WITCHES. Which means that the most recent attack was yet another warning. They're ensuring that we get the message that they're really serious." I finished.

Everyone in the room looked at my sister and I stunned.

"When you said us, you were mentioning you and your sister." The head trainer pointed out.

"Which would make you two the destined power." Luke concluded, realization dawning on him.

"Surprise?"