Chapter 25- Game on Loser

Alley's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror with a satisfied grin. I was wearing a short floral summer dress that was tight in the bust area and flowed onwards, mid-thigh. My hair was braided in two and landed on my back. I did my edges beautifully and added a small pink flower in the side of my right braid. My makeup consisted of mascara, blush and pink lip gloss. For jewelry, I wore a cute gold heart necklace and a gold charmed bracelet. My shoes were cute white flats. In all I looked cute, and mastered the young, carefree look.

Today, Jake and I had a date day to ourselves. After working out things yesterday and enjoying the evening together, he declared that we were going to spend the whole day together. I grabbed my small white shoulder bag with my necessities and exited my room.

When I got to the living room I saw my sister and Mark cuddling and talking.

"I'm going out. Oh, hey Mark." I greeted.

"Okay! Have fun!" Selena winked and smiled.

"Hey A." Mark greeted back.

"Will do." I answered before leaving my house.

It was currently midday and I was supposed to meet Jake at his house. I got in my car and drove to the direction of his house. When I got there I saw him exiting the house with a blonde, laughing. I did not jump to any conclusions and just watched the two who were walking towards me. I couldn't deny the little feeling in my chest though.

When they got to where I was, Jake came over to the driver's side and I wound down the window.

"Hi." He greeted, kissing my cheek.

"Hi." I replied back, glancing at the blonde behind him and waiting for an introduction.

"You look beautiful." He complimented.

Usually I would blush and/or smile at that but I just nodded.

"Thanks."

"So you're getting in or you're going with blondie over there?" I rose a brow, slightly irritated.

"Oops. Ma bad. For a moment there I forgot that Rachel was here. Alley meet my long time best friend, Rachel Parkins. Rachel meet my girlfriend, mate, and the love of my life, Alley Ramsay." Jake finally introduced, stepping aside so I could get a clearer view.

Rachel had long blonde hair that reached her butt and striking blue-green eyes, resembling the ocean. She looked like a model with her tan skin and long legs. The smile she sent my was absolutely stunning.

"Hi. Nice to finally meet you Alley. I've heard so much about you." She came to the window and shook my hands with her cold ones.

"Really? I've heard nothing about you." I said, shooting a glare at Jake.

"It's okay. He doesn't like to brag about me." She said with a smile.

"Okay then. So will she be coming with us on our date day?" I asked my boyfriend.

"No, I just brought her out to meet you." He answered me then turned to Rachel, "Go back in. I'll be home late tonight so don't wait up."

"Like I was planning to. I don't love you that much to sacrifice my sleep for you." She said, then kissed his cheek and whispered, "Have fun with your princess."

Jake smiled at her. "She can hear whether you whisper or not." He whispered, glancing at me.

"What is she?" She asked loudly, now looking at me.

"That's for me to know and you to find out, vampire - siren Rachel." I smiled sweetly.

She gasped. "How'd you know?"