Chapter 32- Mate #1 meets mate #2

Alley's POV

"Alley wake up."

"Mmmhh.." I groaned and muttered something incoherently, before turning on my other side, snuggling closer into the pillow.

"Wake up." An annoying hand started shaking me, but I swatted it away.

"Go away." I mumbled into my pillow.

"Alley Shanice Ramsay get your lil ass up now before I make you!" The voice bellowed, startling me as I was once again beginning to fall fully unconscious. I sprinted up as my heart pounded in my chest.

"What the hell!?" I exclaimed, looking at Abbi who was standing very close to the bed. "You better give me a good reason not to murder you Abigail!"

She dramatically rolled her eyes, spun on her heels and said, "You have thirty minutes to get ready for school."

"But it's just five minutes to five o damn clock in the damn morning! I don't wake until damn six!" I shouted annoyned, after reading the time on a digital clock beside the bed. Could you believe it? After going to bed at damn three in the damn morning, here I was waking before damn five in the damn morning. Woah, that's a whole lotta damns.

She turned around right when she was about to step out of the room. "I know. It'll take two and a half hours to get you to school since you're
in vampire territory, which is out of town."

It was then that I realized I wasn't in my room at home. Yes, sleep blinded me that much. I took the time to scrutinize the room as Abbi stepped out. It was really huge, even bigger than both of mine. The walls and carpet had a cute lavender colour and the ceiling was white. I was currently lying on a big and really comfy Queen sized bed. There were three other doors in the room, other than the main door. It seemed as though one led to a bathroom, the other a closet and it was obvious that the one directly across the bed led to a balcony. It looked slightly lighted outside, considering it was just five in the morning.

The other furniture in the room were a sofa, a TV Stan with a TV on it, dresser, chest of drawers and a nightstand. They were all themed cream and everything looked so delicate and lavish. Also, a huge chandelier hung from the ceiling. Ah! The life of a princess.

I rolled over on my other side once again and thought of getting a few more minutes, but then I remembered that I only had about twenty five minutes, give or take, to get dressed.

Dressed in what exactly? I would love to know myself.

After shoving the sheet off my body, I realized that I was wearing shorts and a fine strap blouse. This must be Abbi's or Jasmine's. I vaguely remembered changing into them last night.  Judging by how perfectly they fitted, I would go for the latter. Jas and I were close in size, actually, I think we were exactly small alike. After coming to this realization, I got out of bed to visit Jasmine.

Firstly, I went and opened the first door and realized that it was indeed the bathroom. I entered and my jaw literally dropped. It was all white and by far the most beautiful bathroom I've ever seen. Everything looked so fancy and expensive. It was beyond huge too. The bath tub looked very much welcoming and the Jacuzzi begged me to try it out. The place literally shone and glowed.

"Another damnnnnnnn." I looked around, amazed.

I searched the cabinets below the fancy sink and found two unopened packs of toothbrushes. I took one and decided to use it. After brushing my teeth I searched for towels and later got in to take a bath. All lined up near the bath tub were shampoos, body wash, conditioner, soap etc. I filled up the bath with warm water and soap, before stripping and getting in. I sighed in contentment as the warmth of the water caressed my skin, and awoke my mind.