Chapter 30- Daddy's girl

Dedicated to Kittii_Katt

Alley's POV

"Get your tickets for prom! Now available for sale at the office or with any of the eight prom committee members!" Four members of the prom committee roamed the hallways, announcing prom and issuing flyers.

A red head shoved one into my hand as I scurried to get to get to the lunch room.

I read to see that prom would be held at the Diamonds 5-star hotel in the city on the 20th of June, approximately 6 weeks away. The theme was fairytale. It was the senior's prom so only way anyone below senior level could attend was if they're helping out of if they're someone's date.

I continued walking and soon entered the cafeteria. I knew for sure that the nearing of prom would be very busy and dramatic, with all the asking and preparations.

"Hi guys." I greeted upon reaching my clique.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Wassup?"

"How ya doing?"

They all chorused.

"See all the prom drama already starting?" Amelia asked me, her tone excited. Of course she would be excited.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Where's Jake?" I asked no one in particular. Everyone else was around the table except my boyfriend.

"Behind you." I heard someone whispered lowly in my  ear, making me jump in my seat.

"I swear boy, you've gotta stop doing that." I scolded, holding my chest.

He chuckled then sat beside me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"So since that party never happened during spring break, how about this weekend." My boyfriend suggested.

The rest of our spring break was pretty epic to the point where we all forgot about the party. When we were all free, we'd all hang out as a group and did a shit ton of crazy stuffs. Sometimes it was just Jake and I being cute, crazy and adorably in love. Luke and I also spent time together at the pack house. Selena and I improved in fighting skills and our powers have also grown tremendously. There haven't been anymore attacks so far, so we all just enjoyed the little peace while it lasted. Demon hunting however, was basically an everyday thing.

"Jake, final exams are starting in the next four weeks." I dismissed his idea.

"I think that sounds cool." Xavier disagreed with me.

"See Al? He's fun." Mark added and I childlishly stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed at my actions.

"C'mon princess. That's exactly why we need this party. A little more fun before the exams." Jake convinced.

"Fine." I gave in easily.

He gave me a triumphant smile. "Now that's my girl."

I rolled my eyes and pouted.

"Come on beautiful, show me that gorgeous smile of yours." He chuckled, earning himself a glare from yours truly.

"Please."

*Eye roll*

"Pleaseee."

*Glare*

He reached over and used his hands to lift the side of my cheeks in a smile.