TG : SIX ( SURPRISE ! )

~ 2 Months Later .. ~

• | ERICA | •

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU PREGNANT LEE?!" I yelled and Lee shrugged burying her face into her hands crying. 

So I was at home you know , me and NAOMI. When was playing around and watching movies.

NO WE ARE NOT TOGETHER!

Shit after what the fuck just happened , I don't think we ever will.

But this is what happened ,

<   FlashBack .. >

I am so glad that Naomi and I are friends again. No we aren't together , but were friends. I hope someday that can build into something more.

So we were watching Finding Dory and eating popcorn , and then that's when the doorbell rung. I frowned and she looked at me.

"You excepting anyone?" I shook my head getting up. "You?" She laughed

"I'm not gonna invite nobody to your house when were trying to hang out dummy." She said. I threw a pillow at her and walked to the door opening it and came face to face with crying Lee.

I frowned looking at her. She looked like she been crying for a long as time. Last time I saw her was the time we fucked in the mall bathroom.

Ever since , I haven't been seen her. Which been like 2 months.

"Lee why you crying?" I asked she sighed wiping her tears and then managed to look at me 

"Erica ... I'm ... I'm ... -"

"You what ma?" I adjusted my sports bra on my shoulder.

"Erica I'm pregnant." She said and my heart dropped and the bowl of popcorn fell. I looked over at Naomi who was looking at us. She got up and rushed over to the door standing infront of me.

"You said you what?" She asked Lee and they mugged each other hella hard.

"Bitch you heard me , I'm pregnant. You know , a baby. A baby for Erica." She smirked at me and sniffed.

I frowned and then Naomi turned around looking at me with her arms crossed

"WHEN THE FUCK WAS I GOING TO FIND OUT?!" She asked and I shook my head.

"Man she crazy bruh. Lee what the fuck you talking bout? That baby ain't mine bruh." Lee laughed shaking her head

"Erica don't even play dumb. You know what happened in the mall bathroom. Don't do it. Your making it worse than what it already is. I just came here to tell you this information because I just found out." She said and Naomi shook her head is disbelief.

"This isn't happening. This isn't happening." She said.

"Ma listen , she's lying. I never did fuck her. You have to -"

"Well who is this Erica?" Lee's island accent echoed the room as she pulled out a picture of me hitting it from the back.