TG : 38

~ Later That Day ~

▪ { ERICA } ▪

Kayla and Briana decided to go to a local club tonight and of course we couldn't say no. I'm gonna invite Regina tonight too.

Hopefully the girls won't flip.

I grabbed my phone and texted Regina.

Me : " Hey wanna come to the club wit me , Gina , and some friends? "

Regina 👌: " Sure. Should I start getting ready? "

Me : " Yeah were gonna get ready too. We're gonna be at that club called Circles. Just meet us there in about an hour. "

Regina : " Okay. "

I locked my phone and went take a quick shower with Gina. There was no funny business going on either. Just in and out.

"Baby where did my - oh nevermind." I went through the drawer and picked out something to wear.

I was wearing ,

~ Blue Knee High Jean Shorts

~ Black Polo Shirt

~ Black Pair Of Huarches ( A / N : Sorry , ion know how to spell those shoes )

I begin putting my gold Rolex on my wrist and decided this would be a good time to tell Gina about Regina coming along.

"Oh babe , were gonna be having someone join us tonight." Gina was going her hair in the bathroom.  She poked her head out frowning.

"Who's this , someone?" She asked.

"This girl I met. Her name is Regina ," Gina walked out the bathroom giving me her full attention. You can tell she was already getting pissed. "Now baby  before you go off , nothing went down alright? I met her this morning okay? She was telling me how she was raped and kidnapped for 2 months or whatever. I felt bad for her. She said she -"

"So you talking to hoes on our vacation? You downstairs talking to hoes now? That's what we doing. I don't want -"

"Would you just hush up and let me finish?!" I yelled and her mouth dropped.

"Like I was saying , she was raped and kidnapped for 2 months. She also never had friends nor a family. Well I guess she only has 1 now but I felt bad for her and maybe y'all can become friends with her. C'mon babe just give her a chance , she's a real cool chick." I pleaded.

"The fuck I look like becoming friends with some broad? She could be trying to fam you away from me!" Gina replied yelling and I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't we just talk about this?! Nobody is gonna take your place so stop fucking worrying about it. Just give her a chance Gina." I yelled back and she sighed.

"Fine only this one time. And if she fucks up , I'm fine with you and that bitch." She said and stormed back into the bathroom slamming the door.

I sighed rolling my eyes at her. I don't give a fuck. She letting all this jealously shit get to her head and its fucking up our relationship.

▪ { GINA } ▪

Erica really has the nerves to not only talk to some bitch , BUT SHE ALSO EXCEPTS ME TO BECOME FRIENDS WIT THE GIRL!

I don't know shit about these women here and they can be crazy. Because they look crazy.

But it's whatveer , I'm gonna play a little good girl time tonight and see where her head at.

If she fucks up , that's gonna be Erica's ass. That's gonna be the end of Gina and Erica. And I'm not joking.

It's gonna hurt , but ole well.

I grabbed my phone texting Kay.

Me : " Almost ready. And tell me why Erica is inviting some girl with us. 😠"

Kay 👯❤: " Me too & what the hell? Where she met her? "

Me : " This morning. She said the girl never had friends or whatever but that's not our problem! Ugh , I'm so pissed off right now! We were just having a conversation about my future not to long ago ... and she drops this on me .."

Kay 👯❤: " Boo don't worry. And don't hold shit back tonight with this girl either. "

Me : " Oh yk I'm not. I'm gonna ask her questions and all. "

Kay 👯❤: " That's right you do that. Ima go put my shoes on. Be ready ina bout 10. "

Me : " 👌."

I locked my phone sighing and went back to finishing my hair.

I groaned rewinding all this shit in my head.

I swear ... Erica got the nerve ...

I'm gonna keep a good eye on this chick. Just to make sure she don't even get close to Erica.

I'm not afraid to fight a bitch. 

___________________________________________________

》 Well ?

》 Regina ?

》 Gina & Kayla ?

》Is Gina Getting Jelly !

》Who's Side Are You On ?

》 What's Gonna Happen At The Club ?