71

| 2 MONTHS LATER |

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Eriica , stopp!" Lee semi whispered and I bit my lip holding Lindsey.

Me , Lee , and Lindsey was at the mall getting some new shows and stuff for Lindsey . Of course my baby girl gotta be swagged out.

Lindsey ass is now 5 months. Damn. As she's getting bigger and bigger , she's starting to look like Lee a lot but she makes facial expressions just like me and she has my ways.

She's a little spoiled behind me which can be aggravating sometimes because I can barely do shit.

~

After that Lee and Regina got into that argument and when Lee and I had sex , after that , we been sneakin around.

I know its probably wrong ass fuck because I feel guilty was hell sometimes , but Lee a fucking freak and her head game got stronger.

We been sneakin around for 2 Months now .. well 3 if you include the days after the first time we did it ..

I'm still loving Regina though. Our relationship is still strong. Not hers and Lee though. Every now and then , they'll get into an argument or something.

It get annoying ass hell , but fuck it. Long ass I'm still getting pussy.

°

About 4 weeks ago , Lee  got accepted to work at a bar. She works 12-6. After that , she's home free. As for Regina ... her ass ain't doing shit but being messy and hoping on my dick. I swear , even though im a transgender female , sometimes I feel like a fucking dude! Like all I have is a penis. Everything else is completely normal!

'

Regina is just like Gina. A jealous woman. I thought Regina wasn't gonna be like that , but ever since her and Lee met , she been on my ass like the Feds. And she gets mad when i try to talk to Lee!

It could be a simple ' wassup ' , and Regina would be like , ' you cheating on me? ' or ' you want that bitch don't you? '

I would answer yes to some the questions because some of them , they do be true.

But as for it & Lee hooking up , I don't see that happening. I think co-parenting is good enough 

We're just friends ..

with benefits  ..

~

Although Reggie and I are deeply in love , sometimes were not on the same page. She's constantly begging me to take the condom off , and she keeps bugging me about having a baby with her.

That sounds good and all , but I already got a child. She's not even 8 months yet!

And she gets mad over the smallest shit like damn Regina chill!

Sometimes I worry about Reggie. I love her and stuff but some thing gotta change or we won't last ..

▪ { L E E } ▪

Erica just won't stop grabbing my ass and I do like it , but were in public!!

She doesn't even care because she keeps doing it or she'll say , ' so , let em look. '

Lately , Erica and I have been having sex. I like every moment of it because her " girlfriend " Regina swear to God that her and Erica has the best relationship and says that i would never get anything that she has as in Erica.

But honey you just don't know , when your not home or not around , Erica and I sneaks around.

°

For example , when they would get into arguments because she's so jealous of me , she would leave and go to her best friend , Diane's house.

I don't know if she thinks Erica would chase after her but i hope not. The only thing Erica Chase after when she leaves is this pussy here.

I knew she couldn't stay away.

So Regina can say all the shit she wanna say because she doesn't know the real details. She doesn't know what goes on when she not here.

Getting off of that subject , my baby girl Lindsey is 5 months!

She's so adorable wit her chunky chubby cheeks I kiss them all day , omg !

She's spoiled behind Erica of course and its nothing new because all Erica do is hold her.

That's another thing , Regina wants to get pregnant by Erica! She constantly asks Erica for a baby whenever they're having sex which usually stops them from having sex. 

So she get mad when Erica interact with Lindsey.  I'm not trippin though , as long as she don't hit my baby or harm her , I'm good.

Because that's gonna be the day her ass dies.

________________________________________________

° Erica & Regina ?!?!

° ERICA & LEE ?

° Regina getting jealous and wanting a baby ?! 😂😂

° Do you think Erica and Regina are gonna last long ?