TG : 50 ( Date ❤)

▪ { REGINA } ▪

Erica and I made it to the carriage place. She parked in the free parking lot and we walked in the city.

"You know where we can find it?" She asked and I laughed a little at the fact she didn't technically think this through. Good thing I know.

We locked hands and I showed her where the place was.

~

"Good evening." We said greeting the guy who was brushing the horses' hair.

He turned around and smiled at us. "Good evening. How can I help you guys?"

"We would like to take a ride around the city." Erica spoke and he nodded.

"An hour?" We nodded and he grabbed his paper.

"Alright .. that would be $30. And if you want refreshments , that's only $5." Erica let my hand go and she grabbed her wallet out her pocket handing the guy $35.

"Ah ha , thank you. Which horse would you two like to ride?" He asked stepping to the side. Erica looked at me. "You choose." She said and I smiled a bit.

The horses were big , strong , and beautiful. The one that really stuck out to me though was the black shiny one.

"That one." I said walking over to it and ran my fingers through it's hair. Erica and the guy followed.

"Ah yes , Trixy. She's a favortie to everyone. My first horse." He said.

"How long you had her?" Erica asked.

"Since I was 16." We nodded.

"Well you guys can get aboard , I'll go run inside and get the drinks. What are y'all drinking?"

"Red wine." Erica said.

The guy nodded and ran off in the office.

I turned around and looked at Erica who was looking around. "This is so amazing." I squealed and Erica looked at me and smiled.

"I know right. These horses are big ass fuck. Hey Trixy." Trixy looked at us and then away.

"What a beautiful horse." I said and Erica snaked her arm around my waist.

"Yeah she's beautiful. Just like you." She said. I looked at her and she was looking at me. I blushed.

"Can you stopp?!" I whined.

"Stop what?" Erica chuckled.

"This! Making me blush. It makes me shy and you know it." I said and Erica laughed tightening her grip around my waist.

"That's what I'm supposed to do ma. Since I'm attracted to you." She said and pecked my forehead and i smiled.

"Lets get on before he comes back." I said and I got on first , then Erica. I snuggled close up to her and she put her arm around me.

I was so comfortable.

~

"Okay , here you go. Alright let's get this going." He handed the can bucket filled with ice and the bottle of wine and 2 glasses inside.

"Here you are , my lady." Erica said handing me the glass and I took it holding the bottom.

She popped open the bottle and it spilled a bit. "Ayee!" She chanted loudy dancing a little and I laughed playfully pushing her.

"Erica people are looking!"

"Man fuck them people. Can suck my dick for all I care." She said unfiltered. I shook my head laughing and the ride begun. She poured us a little wine in the glass and we got ready for a toast.

"Lets toast. To this amazing day that were gonna cherish together and possibly a future. You know Reggie , I don't really look at you the way I look at other women..." Erica said.

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

▪ { ERICA } ▪

I know when i first seen Regina , I thought she was a bad motherfucker. But I also felt something good about her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Like I don't see you .. hopping around everywhere. Your actually a sweet , strong , beautiful woman." She grinned.

"So how do you see other women?" I put my arm back around her.

"Like ... toys basically. A quick fuck. But I did think you were one of them don't get me wrong or anything but I also had this good feeling about you. Like .. we were gonna connect." I said and she nodding slowly.

"I do think i changed since we started hanging out and everything. Even though I fucked up your relationship and stuff." Regina chuckled a bit but I shook my head.

"Nah ma you didn't do anything. Gina was just .. a real jealous girl. She's young. Although we did have our good moments , she was still jealous of everything. And I couldn't take it anymore. That's when I met you." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Well that's glad to hear. And you know .. I did have a bad vibe from her. But like you said , she's young. And you know when you young , shit happens. She's just getting into the adultery world. So she still has challenges to face." I nodded in agreement.

"That's true. But you know this date isn't about talking about my past and stuff. It's about you and me right now. We can save all that personal stuff later at dinner. Let's just do our toast."

We both raised our glasses. "Cheers , to us and this beautiful day." We both smiled and clinged our glasses then I took a sip.

"Damn this strong." I said almost coughing and Regina laughed.

"Ou , this is where my grandma used to live. That's when she was alive and living here." I looked where Regina was pointing and it was a nice white house.

I seen kids outside running around. "Looks like someone is living that now" i said.

"Yea , after maw maw died we sold the home." She said and we sat back looking from left to right , talking , laughing , and building a stronger connection. 

I swear i got this strong ass feeling about this woman. An amazing on too.

__________________________________________________

》They're Date Going Pretty Smoothy So Far ..

》 Is There A Future Ahead Of Them ?