109

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

When I made it to the trap , I walked inside and women were dancing , half naked , walking around , and coming in and out of bedrooms. The fellas were playing cards , getting head , getting lap dnaves ,  smoking , and drinking. It was like a big ass chill house. Only time we not chilling is when we all on a mission. But nobody usually fuck wit us , so most of the time is chilling.

"Ayee wassup y'all!" I yelled throwing my hands up.

"Ayee , its the newbie. Wassup Erica." One of the guys said and I laughed dapping him and the other guys. Most of the men here are like , 40 and under. No old ass men here but the boss or should i say , the king of all of this.

His name is Richard. He's 52 years old running this home business. He's an asshole at times , but most of the time he cool. Especially If he likes you.

That's how he is with me. The fellas said I got it easy because usually he's hard on newbies. Luckily , he likes me. He's like a father that I never had. I can almost relate to him. The guys say that we look like but we all have twins and shit that look like us in the world.

~

"Where Regina?" I asked one of the guys , Dobby. Donny shrugged and then looked around the corner.

"There she is." He said. I walked to the stair case and her and Riley were making out.

I don't know why , but it's like all the girls that I fuck and if I bring them together or some shit , they end up fucking. 😂😂

It's cool though , more pussy for me. 😌

I smacked both of they're asses and have it a squeeze. They gasped and looked at me then laughed.

"Erica don't do that!" Regina said playfully pushing me and I grabbed her hands.

"Next time you push me like that again , you'll be crying." I warned and she grinned then looked at Riley then back at me.

"In that case .." She pushed me harder then that was it. I picked her up carrying her upstairs and she screamed.

"Ri , help!" She screamed and laughed. Riley slapped her ass following us.

When I we got to the bedroom , I slammed Regina on the bed taking off my shirt as she and Riley begin unbuckling my pants. After I was just in my briefs , I climbed into the bed kissing Regina.

"Mmm , I'm so horny." Regina moaned and I smirked sitting up.

"Here , light this." I told Riley handing her the blunt. She nodded walking out the room. While she's gone , I'll get started on Regina. 😌

▪ { L E E } ▪

"Mommy , I wanted red!" Lindsey whined. I sighed because Naveah already had the red cover.

"Why can't you just have purple?" I asked her and she pouted shaking her head.

"No! I don't want purple! I want wed!" She screamed. I looked at Naveah who was peacefully eating her popcorn.

"Veah baby , can you please share your cover with your sister?" I asked.

"Yeah. Come on Sissy." She told her and I smiled sitting Leah on my lap.

I fed her some of her yoghurt baby snacks and we all watched Finding Dory.

Erica still not here either ... I swear she's starting to change.

___________________________________________________

° Erica starting to change ?!

° Comment your thoughts . 😉