TG : 36

▪ { ERICA } ▪

"Drinks are here." I said approaching the table. Gina scooted over and I sat down putting my arm around her and Briana did the same to Kayla.

You can really tell them too are really falling for each other.

Hope it works out.

▪ ▪

"Strawberry , my favorite." Gina said and I smirked kissing her.

"That's why I got it for you." I said and she smiled.

"Yall come on , let's go get in the water." Kayla said..

She took her cover up off and damn she was fine ass fuck! I didn't really try to look as much , but i couldn't really resist. I did take a few peaks.

Kayla had a bod.

"Damn Kay ," Briana said. "Didn't know you was that fine." She said and Kayla blushed.

Gina then took her cover up off and I went into a daze.

"You need to put this back on." I said quickly covering her back up and she laughed.

"Erica stop." She said and I laughed hugging her. I put my phone in the bag and Gina did the same. We were in a quiet spot where no one was really around , good though.

Women were dancing , making out , drinking and all. This is a pool party.

"This like a lesbian party." Kayla said and we all agreed.

We all got in the water and people were everywhere. We decided to join the party and dance with them.

Gina grabbed the strings of my shorts looking up at me. I looked down at her smirking. "I know damn well you don't want the D already. We just got -"

She playfully pushed me. "Erica stopp!" She exclaimed embarrassed and I laughed.

"Nah , but fr wassup?" I asked.

"Stay behind me. Don't let NONE of these stanky broads get infront of you. I will slap a bitch. You hear me?" I nodded.

"Yeah babe i gotchu ," I pecked her lips and she grinned.  "Now let's dance. Bend that was over and throw it back for daddy in this water." I said in her ear and she smirked doing as I said.

We was dancing , grinding and all. To say we in a pool , we dance like we on the ground. I felt someone behind me. The person wrapped their arms around my waist from behind.

I looked back seeing the bartender from earlier.

"Wassup.." I spoke and she shook her head.

"Nothing much. Wanna -" Before she could finish her sentence , she seen Gina already dancing infront of me.

"This my girl." I mouthed and she nodded.

"You know ... I'm known for stealing people's lover." She smirked and planted a kiss on my cheek. She winked at me before walking away.

DAMN!

DAMN

DAMN

DAMN!

I really wanted to touch that ass.

____________________________________________