TG : 66

~ 3 Months Later ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Omg Erica don't stop!!" Regina moaned pushing my head down deeper. I continued to suck on her pearl while fingering her roughly with my fingers.

"Dammit I'm gonna cum papii!" 

Ding Ding Ding Ding Dong !

The doorbell ring repeatedly.

"Don't worry about it ma." I said and kissed her neck then slid myself inside of her. Reggie and I been going at it for 2 hours now. A

"Fuxk." I groaned and then the doorbell rung again repeatedly and this time , the person started beating on the door. I let out a long groan.

"Fuck man!" I slid on my briefs and a pair of basketball shorts. Keep in my mind , I still got my sports bra on.

Regina sighed and I went downstairs. The doorbell begin ringing again.

"Hold the fuck up!!" I yelled and opened the door seeing Lee carrying Lindsey in her seat who was sleeping and Lindsey's diaper bag. Regina looked like she been crying.

"What the - Lee come in." I said taking Lind's seat from her and she came inside wiping her face.

"Ma what happened?" I asked taking Lindsey out her baby seat. She woke up and begin whining.

I put her in her crib so she could sleep better and patted her back. She went back to sleep then Lee sighed.

"I can't go back there.." She mumbled and I turned around looking at her.

"Wait you mean ma?"

"Naomi. She changed .. She cheated on me with some other chick. They were at the house this morning when i woke up , they tried to rape me ..." She started crying and I hugged her. "I ran out the house only with Lindsey's stuff. Erica i cant go back there. They can have it all but I'm not going back there." She cried and I rubbed her bacm.

"Shhhhh , don't worry mama you not going. I'm not gonna make you. But one thing I will do is let Naomi suffer." She looked at me and then smiled a little hugging me.

"T-Thank you so much." She hugged and I hugged back 

"Your wel -"

"The hell?!" Regina was standing in the door frame crossing her arms looking at us. I sighed unwrapping my arms from around Lee's waist.

"Regina it's -"

"Bitch shut up! " she yelled at Lee and I shook my head.

"Erica really?!"

"Yo calm the fuck down!! She almost was raped and needed comforted! You acting like I fucking kissed the girl bro! Get the fuck on with thag jealous shit. Starting to act like Gina." I fussed and pushed pass her going in the bedroom locking the door behind me  jus so she won't follow. 

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

When the door slammed , I slightly jumped and then looked at Lee who looked away and turned to Lindsey who was sleeping in her crib.

I really feel bad now. She does look like she been through some stuff.

I went to open my mouth to say something , but nothing came out. So I just walked out and went to the bedroom trying it open the door , but it was locked.

Any other time , I would be trying to break this door down right now but luckily , Lindsey is here sleeping.

I just shook it off and went in the guest bedroom laying in the bed watching movies on Netflix.

Didn't even get to cum ...

▪ { L E E } ▪

I'm so glad I got away from that house. Naomi and Jay were really close to raping me , but I managed to escape. They left and must've thought i wasn't gonna leave. But hell I took that opportunity stuffed as many baby clothes , bottles , and toys inside Lindsey's bag and left out.

I really hope that Erica would mind letting me stay. I don't know if Regina will be okay with it but I hope Erica can talk some sense into her head because I just want to keep my baby safe. I don't want to come between them either.

Although sometimes it's hard ro reist Erica.

We haven't brought up the kiss at the hospital since it happened but ever since , its been on my mind. So this been on my mind for like 2 Months now. 

I just hope my hormones don't start acting up to where I fuck Erica. I mean .. I wouldn't mind doing it but she's in love already.

I low-key still wouldn't care. I haven't had sex in 9 months. My pussy probably tight again and one thing Erica loves is a tight pussy. 😏

_____________________________________________________

° That last part has me so weak ! 😂😂😂

° Thoughts ?

° Naomi & Jay ?

° Do you think Regina starting to get jealous ?