86

[ A Week Later .. ]

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I sighed digging my hands deep into my pocket. Lee and I waited at the park for Nicole to come. So this morning , she got the results of the DNA test and wanted to meet up to talk about it . Knowing dman well we could've did this on the phone or something.

~  ~

"Lindsey watch you don't fall boo." Lee told Lindsey as she climbed up the ladder to get on the slide. Next thing you know , a red and black Mercedes pulled up.

"That's one ugly ass car I swear." Lee commented and I bust out laughing. She then joined me and Nicole nd Naveah got out.

Nicole had glasses on and the results in her hands. I sighed looking at her and she grinned stopping infront of us and Naveah stood next to her.

"Goodmorning." Nicole smiled.

"Morning .." Lee and I said dryly. She sighed.

"You can go play baby girl." She told Naveah and Naveah ran off to the slide to Lindsey.

Nicole pulled the paper out the envelope and opened it. "Okay Erica ... says here , you are 99.9% Naveah's other half. But I'm your place , her " dad " you can say .." She said and flashed the paper infront of our faces. Lee's mouth dropped and I sighed covering my face.

"Shit." I hissed under my breath.

"Well .. she's yours. There's nothing else we can do about it but you have to take care of her." Lee said and i sighed again getting up and walking to the parking lot.

I need some time to really cool down.

▪ { N I C O L E } ▪

I'm glad I got these damm results to rub in Erica's face. That's what her ass get.

"So .. why did you keep her away for 2 years?" Lee asked and i mentally rolled my eyes. The fuck I gotta be explaining my self to her for?

I don't want to act out infront of my daughter , so I'll just answer the question. 

"Well because I wasn't sure to actually tell her. With you already pregnant and having the baby and stuff , I didn't want for her to have all that stress. But I mean .. she's 2 now with more sense. She's gonna have to get used to Erica." I said. I glaced over at Naveah and her and Lindsey were running back and forth playing in the sand.

They looked so cute. 😊💕

"They're so cute." Lee said reading my mind and i smiled.

"I know right. Already looks like they're gonna be close." I said and looked at Lee who looked had a confused look for a second and then and smiled.

"Y-Yeah .." She said and I faked smiled. 

I need to leave before I end up decking this bitch in the face.

I looked at my phone and seen a message from my best friend , Milah.

Lah Lah 💕💕: " Hey chick! You told Erica about Veah? "

Me : " Yuup & she's calling down I guess but let's meet up at the mall & get our nails done so I can tell you everything in person! "

Lah Lah 💕💕: " What about Veah? "

Me : " I'll get Erica to keep her until i come back. She needs to get used to Erica any way since she's gonna be around her alot now and plus she looks like she lives Lindsey. "

Lah Lah 💕💕: " What about the other baby mama? "

Me : " I am not worrying about her. 😂😂She can be mad , sad , glad , or whatever. She just better know my baby is gonna be around and she better not touch her unless I give her permission. "

Lah Lah 💕💕: " Wow. But okay you wanna meet right now? "

Me : " Yeah. "

Lah Lah 💕💕: " okay , see you then boo. "

I locked my phone getting up and walked to Naveah.

"Veah give mommy kiss , I'm about to go." I told her and she looked at me.

"Where mommy?" She asked.

"Mama going wit Aunt Lah Lah real quick. I'll be back baby girl. You can play with Lindsey okay?" She nodded and i grinned hugging her. "Give mommy kiss." She kissed my lips and i kissed her forehead.

"Wuv you."

"Love you too baby girl. But Lindsey." I smiled. Lindsey looked at me and waved and I walked to Erica.

"Erica I'm gonna need for you to watch Naveah." I said and she looked at me and nodded.

"How long you gonna be?" She asked leaning over her car.

"Maybe an hour or two. My friend and I our going get our nails done and plus the kids are playing and stuff and I don't wanna erupt them." I said and she grinned.

"At least they're good. Ima watch her though. Just text me when your on your way." I nodded getting in my car.

Glad she didn't say anything smart.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I wish this damn child wasn't for Erica!

Taking care of one is already enough! And she said that the kids are gonna be close. TAHA!

Lindsey is not that friendly. She can play a full act before you really meet her real character. If she likes you , then she'll always ask about you and if she doesn't , the next time she sees you , she's gonna act like she doesn't know you.

That's my girl! 😆👏

_____________________________________________________

° Neveah is really Erica's ! 😃

° Lee ?

° Nicole ?

° Will Lindsey & Naveah end up being close ?