TG : 30

¤ { GINA } ¤

I really am hurt. Hurt from the bottom of my heart. My heart is literally broken in a middle pieces.

"Nicole how could you?! How could you have sex with my girlfriend? Your supposed to be my big cousin! I tell you everything why would you do something like this Nicole?!" I yelled.

"I ...  Gina I'm so sorry I swear I didn't know. Erica never told me she had a girlfriend."

Erica eyes got wider.

¤ { ERICA } ¤

IS THIS GIRL SERIOUS?! I NEVER TOLD HER?!

"I NEVER TOLD YOU? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW NICOLE?! YOU CAME ONTO ME AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE FEW MONTHS AGO! YOU KNEW WHA -"

"FEW MONTHS AGO?! YOU BEEN MESSING AROUND WIT HER ALL THIS TIME?! I SWEAR I'M SO DONE WIT YOU AND YOU NICOLE! I DON'T EVEN CLAIM YOU ANYMORE! DON'T CALL NOR TEXT ME BECAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD , I'LL KILL YOU!" She hung up my phone throwing it back on the table and she sat down crying. Damm I feel guilty and I'm upset that Nicole just tried to lie on me.

I never even knew they were kin.

"Baby I -"

"DON'T TOUCH ME ERICA! I TRUSTED YOU! HOTEL HUH? THAT'S SOME HOTEL YOU WENT TO!" She cried. Her face was really red. I can tell i really hurt baby girl's feelings. Not only by the way she was screaming crying , but her emotions.

"Gina she forced me to!"

"So she forced you to have sex with her for what? MONTHS RIGHT?!" I was quiet.

¤ { GINA } ¤

I swear i can kill Erica right now. I swear but im not going to.

"Baby -"

"You know what Erica?! Don't even call me baby , babe , bae , NONE OF THAT! I'M DONE WITH YOU ERICA! DONE! DON'T CALL MY PHONE , TEXT , OR ANYTHING! I'M DONE WITH YOU ERICA! I KNEW FALLING INLOVE WITH YOU WAS A HUGE MISTAKE! BUT NO , I WAS TOO DAMN BLIND TO SEE IT!"

"GINA I -"

"SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING MORE ERICA! LIKE I SAID , I'M DONE! I'M GONE!" I pushed passed her walking upstairs and packing my things.

¤ { ERICA } ¤

I watched as Gina started packing every single last one of her belongings. The more she packed , the more hurt I was.

I even started crying. I can't lose Gina right now. I just can't.

"Baby don't. Don't leave me. I love you Gina don't -" She pushed my hands away.

"NO! You LOVED me Erica! You don't love me anymore. I swear you - you just ... Ugh , I hate you!" She cried on the floor and I got down on the floor crying with her.

"Baby I do. I love you alright? I swear I didn't mean to.   Baby I didn't want any of this to happen. I'm sorry Gina. Gina you have to hear me out." I cried. She sat up wiping her eyes. I sniffed wiping mines. Damn I hate crying.

"What d-do you have to say n-now Erica? A-Another lie?" I sighed.

"G-Gina I didn't want any of t-this to happen alright? It was about 3 months ago .. when I went to the doctor with Lee nem and I was going to the bathroom. She pushed me in the bathroom and she raped me ma .." I lied. I'm just trying to keep my baby here.

"Why did she say you didn't tell her anything?" I rolled my eyes.

"Bae she seen you calling! She didn't care! Then she tried to put me to sleep wit some needle. She told me if I told anything , she was gonna kill me and Lee's baby. And you know I didn't want that shit to happen ma. I had no choice. Gina I'm sorry I swear." Gina sighed looking down.

"Gina .. say something. I love you alright? That's why I'm with you. And you know I love you. You have to believe me ma. You see I don't care what people say about our relationship so why would I go and cheat? Just because of the age difference. She ain't nothing but a number ma." I said and she looked at me. Even though she was crying and stuff , she still was beautiful.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do Gina." She looked away then back at me.

"I'm sorry baby. And I'm sorry for blowing up like that. Don't worry , I'm gonna handle her." She said and I nodded. She then climbed into my lap and kissed me. I kissed back grabbing her soft ass. She was wearing one of my shirts so I slid my hands through her panties fingering her.

"Mmm ... how about we take this onto the bed?" She smirked and I bit my lip picking her up and threw her on the bed.

She laughed taking off the shirt and the set. I smirked taking my shorts off.

Gina grabbed my briefs forcing my them off of me and she took me in her mouth. I groaned grabbing her hair.

"Damn Gee." I said and she smirked sucking my tip and stroked the rest.

"Fuck me Erica." She laid back on the bed spreading her legs. I smirked turning off the light.

"I am bae."

_________________________________________________

》They Made Up ! 😄

》 Nicole Got It Coming For Her Now ! 😱