104

~ The Next Morning 🌞( 4: 34 AM ) ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I walked in the house and almost fell.

"Damn Eri , you need to slow down on the fucking eating. Care your ass upstairs and go to bed." Briana said and I sighed locking the door behind her. I took my shoes throwing them behind the door and my jacket just threw it on the floor. I drugged myself up the stairs nearly falling about 3 times. Once I reached the bedroom , Lee was laying in bed sleeping.

I licked my lips as she slept. Damn she was sexy. I took my shirt and jeans off climbing ontop of her and kissed her neck.

"Mmm babe .. baby st - Erica move!" She yells pushing me off of me and I fell on the floor. I winced rubbing my back.

"FUCK LEE!" I yelled she rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you! It's 4 something in the morning and you just getting home!  You -"

▪ { L E E } ▪

I seen about 4 hickies on her neck and I then knew something went down. I just broke down in tears. How could she? She must've fucked rgeina or some other broad. Most likely Regina and got wasted.

"Get your shit and go." I said through the tears.  She looked at me frowning.

"What? Ian going no fucking where." She agruged back.

"The hell you are. You not sleeping with me. You better go and sleep with the bitch that faces you those fuckinn hickies on your neck." I said throwing her a pillow. She looked in the mirror and sighed.

"You did that shit. But you know what , whatever I'll go sleep in one of the guests room , fuck you Lee." She told me and i shrugged laughing .

"Fuck you too Erica Brown." I replied and slammed the door behind her as she left out the room. I got back in bed , going to bed peacefully.

▪ {  E R I C A } ▪

I made it to one of the rooms , and seen a body laying in one of them. I drug myself to the side trying to see a better look and it was Riley.

Damn she looked good.

She turned over and the covers came down a little revealing her pink see thru bra. I bit my lip putting the pillow on the floor and climbed into the bed kissing her neck. 

She woke up and screamed pushing me off of her. I frowned holding my nose. "Fuck!" I yelled.

"Erica?! What are you doing here? And where's Lee?" She asked.

"In the room bruh. Fuck her man , she trynna say I cheated on her. Then I came in here , seen you , got turned on , now I'm horny." I said and pushed her back kissing her neck. She laughed rubbing my back.

"Erica what if your baby mama come and catch us?" She questioned.

"Don't sorry bout her take this dick." I said. She grinned taking off her bra revealing her B cup boobs. I bit my lip sucking on them. 

"Ahh shit." She moaned. 

▪ { R I L E Y } ▪

I know Erica may be drunk and all , but I'm not gonna past this sex. Hell I didnt even have to do my plan.

My plan was to kill the kids then kill Lee. Then it'll be just me and Erica. But I won't have to use it anymore 😌.

______________________________________________________

° Riley was gonna kill everyone 😩

° Erica & Lee ?

° Erica & Riley ?

° Riley ?

° Regina ?

_____________________________________________________