TG : 63

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Can you see?" She asked with her hands over my eyes.

"No I can't see baby. Why can we just go home?" I sighed and we continued walking somewhere.

"Erica just be quiet." Regina fussed but she know damn well I hate my eyes being covered 

"Regina you know damn well I hate my -"

"SURRPRISEEE!!!" She uncovered my eyes and we were at a hall and people were everywhere smiling at me. I smiled and looked at Regina who was smiling at me.

"Surprise baby!" She said hugging me and I hugged her back and kissed her lips passionately. She kissed back and i pulled away and ran into the crowd and everyone hugged me.

I feel very thankful for Regina. I see why she wanted me to get out the house now. She's my baby and I'll always love her.

I don't even think Gina would've done some shit like this. I never had anything like this before.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROO!!" Briana and I dapped and hugged

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA!" I hugged Victoria and then we started dancing.

▪ { REGINA } ▪

~ 2 Hours Later ~

"GO GO GO GO GO!" Everyone yelled and I drunk 4th shot. Tonight I swear I'm gonna get fucked up. Wasted and drunk.

I already smoked about 3 blunts and feel kinda woozy already. No one has told me anything yet. I took pictures with all kinds of girls and danced with them but you know I had to get a little distance away because i got a girlfriend.

I'm just ready to get real fucked over.

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

I'm so glad Erica's having a wonderful time. She's getting wasted and everything and I gotta for sure keep an eye on her because I don't want for her to do any fucked up shit and because they are a lot of hoes here and Erica is looking hella good tonight and I know bitches are mad.

"Bae hold my phone." Erica said in my ear and I nodded holding the phone and sat next to Victoria.

"Erica getting pretty fucked up." Victoria said I looked and she was smoking , doing Snapchat videos , and Briana was right along with her.

"Yours is too boo so don't .." I joked and we laughed.

I only had about 3 drinks and I think I won't really go that many because I need to make sure we get home safely because I am the one driving. 

"I just want to go home. I had -"

My purse begin vibrating. I looked through it seeing Erica's phone ringing.

It was a phone call from Lee. The fuck she wants?

Me : " Hello? "

Lee : " ERICA ITS TIME! "

Me : "Lee what are you talking about its time?! What's going -"

Lee : " THE BABY'S COMING!!!"

My mouth dropped. 

"Boo what's going on?" Victoria asked.

Me : " Lee we're on our way! "

She screamed and hung up. I quickly dugged down the drink and then grabbed my purse.

"REGINA WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Vic yelled grabbing my arm.

"THE BABY'S COMING! I NEED TO FIND ERIC! ERICA!!" I turned around and she wasn't in my sight anymore.

Fuck!

I really don't want for her to miss the baby's arrival.

"ERICA!!" I looked through the crowd pushing people and everything to the stage.

"EXCUSE ME! WHERE'S ERICA?!"

The crowd went quiet.

"I'M OVER HERE BABE!" Erica voice said I looked and she was at the door. Everyone laughed and i rushed down the stage running over to her.

Victoria , Briana , and Erica was all at the door smoking.

"ERICA WE HAVE TO GO!" I yelled grabbing her arm.

"For what bruh?! I'm just -"

"LINDSEY' S COMING !" Her eyes widened and she gave the blunt to the dude next to her.

"Right now?!" Briana asked.

"Yes , come on!"

H O S P I T A L 👶●

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

When we got to the hospital , my eyes felt like they wanted to close and my stomach was bubbling.

"Omg this is gonna be so embarassing with these two smelling like nothing but weed." Vicotira complained and I rolled my eyes at her. I can't even think straight but I can't wait to meet my baby girl.

_____________________________________________________

° Lindsey's Coming !!