111

~ The Next Day 🌞.. ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I got out of bed and ran my hand through my hair sitting up. I checked my phone and it was on 24%. Shit , I should've charged it.

I slipped it on the charger and went to the bathroom running a quick hot shower. I smelled like bookuu weed. I laughed a little to myself. I'm such a crazy person.

~   ~

After getting out the shower , I checked my phone and it was on 89%. That's good enough. I took it off the charger walking out the bedroom and heard the girls voices and Leah's little voice downstairs.

"Good morning y'all." I greeted kissing them all and got nothing back. I fronwed. Something ain't right. Especially with the girls. They usually go crazy when they see me.

"What's wrong?" I asked and Lee burped Ma'Leah.

"You tell me. Where were you all yesterday?" She asked me. I didn't even wanna tell her. She doesn't know that I smoke heavily like I do or that I sell weed. And I don't want to tell her. At least not now ..

"I went .. for a ride." I lied. 

"Really? You went for a "ride" all day from 11 in the morning , to 10 something at night?!" I simply just walked away because the girls were watching.

"Erica I'm not done talking to you!"

"I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT AND THE KIDS ARE RIGHT THERE LEE , FUCK!" I blew up and then Ma'Leah started crying.

Great , just fucking great.

"Fine. I'll call Bri to come get them. But you better know that this isn't over. When they leave , it's back on." Lee spat.

"Whatever man." I said grabbing the keys and ran upstairs grabbing a lil bag of weed and my lighter.  I raced back downstairs going to the door.

"And where the fuck you think your going?" Lee asked. I ignored her walking straight out the door. I lit the blunt getting a quick puff and then I ran to the car getting inside seeing Lee standing in the doorway yelling.

I first went to McDonalds getting a quick meal and then went to the trap to chill. 

Usually when i cant focus right or I don't want to be bothered , I come here. My phone started ringing in my pocket and it was a call from Lee. I declined the call.and kept smoking then a girl walked up to me. "Hey papi." She smirked. I blew the smoke out my nose.

"Show me what you worki -"

"ERICA!" Richard voice filled the room.

"Yeah?!" I yelled back heading to the stairs

"Come here real quick." He told me. The girl slipped off of me and i gave her the blunt going upstairs. Once I reached Richard's office , He was looking out his tall window

"Yeah boss?"

"I need for you and Rico to go and meet up with a couple of dudes that's supposed to exchanging this .." He put a medium-sized duffle bag of weed on the table. "For $100k." I nodded then Rico walked in.

"Wassup Ri." I said dapping him.

"Chilling , chilling. So boss where do we meet them?" Rico asked smoking his cigar.

"Y'all know where the old Wal-Mart at right ," We both nodded. "Out in that parking lot. And don't worry , the cameras don't work anymore." He must've read my facial expression because I was about back out. I'm not trynna go to jail.

"Good , you had me there boss." I told him and he and Richard laughed.

"I know I had you." He said patting my back. Damn. Felt like this nigga been lifting 50 pound weights.

"So why do you need both of us?" Rico asked.

"Because for one , she's a newbie. For two , I wanna see how she reacts to big deals like this. And for three , your meeting with Tony's boys. And you know how they are." Richard said lookin at Rico and I had a confused look on my face.

"What are they like?" I questioned. If these niggas some serial killers then im for sure not doing this shit.

"They thieves. They'll try to rob you when your grabbing the weed. When you turn around , you'll be getting gunned down. That's why I'm letting Rico go with you. This happened before. And im not letting my money run away this time. Rico , you got the AKs?" He nodded and I sighed.

"You good Erica?" Rico asked and I looked at him nodding.

To be honest , I'm not. I don't know what I was thinkin letting Regina get in my head with this shit.

"And look if you come back good and wit all of my money , I'll give you half."

"Half as in ..." I questioned. Now he's talking. 😊

"15k maybe .." my mouth dropped.

"Fuck , come on Rico!' I yelled grabbing the bag and we all laughed. I can't go around some money. Especially 15k.

Adding that to my bank account is hella good.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I called Erica's phone for the 30th time STILL WITH NO ANSWER!  I swear I'm just getting aggravated.

"How long you want us to watch them?" Briana asked and I shrugged shaking my head.

"You good lil sis?" She asked and I sighed shaking my head and just broke down crying. Briana hugged me.

"Lee , talk to me." She said and i sniffed.

"It-It's Erica. She's not the same." I cried then Madison came outside.

"Boo what's going on now? And when did she come back?" Madison asked and I wiped my blurry teary eyes.

"Last night or should I say , yesterday. Anyways , she's changed tremendously. She popped up at the boys at like 11 in the morning , only stayed not even a good hour , then she was gone! Then came back at like 10 something at night! The girls were crying for her , I wanted to cry. Its just .." I started crying a little more. "Too much. Now , she's gone again because we got into this mroning. There's no telling when she's coming back or even if she's coming back!" I shook my head sighing.

"I don't even know how much longer i can do this." I said at my last straw. The way Erica's been acting , I don't know what to do.

"You know what lil sis , you just stay here with Madison and the kids , I'll go find her." Briana said rubbing my back.

"Thank youu so much."I thanked her. She nodded and kissed my forehead. I sniffed walking behind them in the house.

I hope she finds Erica safe and nothing wrong with her.

____________________________________________________

° Phew !

° What yall think about Erica ?

° Will Erica & Lee last for long ?

° What's gonna happen when Briana finds Erica ? 👀