TG : EIGHT

¤ { ERICA } ¤

After leaving Gina's house , I went to McDonalds. I parked my car onside the road and paid the little parking thing and walked to McDonalds 

It's like New York down here , damn.

I was walking through the crowd and I seen many females looking sexier than ever. Many caught my eye , but shit I'm not trying to have sex with to many. It's already bad that there's a damn child on the way that could possibly be mine.

I sighed and wad almost there to McDonalds

I grabbed my phone and begin recording myself on Snapchat.

After psoting the video and stuff , I made it to McDonalds. I walked inside and looked around and seen Naomi and Paige.

I groaned and mentally rolled my eyes. I know they were looking at me so I didn't even bother looking their way.

I made my way to the counter and waited in line. My phone started ringing in my pocket seeing Lee and I answered.

Me : " Hello? " I answered.

Lee : "  Erica can you come get me? "

I frowned and I took a glance at Naomi. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.  I shook my head turning back around.

Me : " Lee where you at? "

Lee : " I-I don't know. I just need for you to come and get me ple..please."

Me : " How the fuck am I supposed to come get you and you don't know where you at? "

Lee : " I think I'm in the ally downtown."

Me : " How the fuck you got there?"

Lee : " I set up by a friend. She lied to me and I got beat up by them and almost got s-shot. I ran away and now I'm in an abanded house. Erica , please "

Her voice was shaky and she was breathing heavily.

Me : " Shit. Alright , stay there and don't move."

Lee : " O-Okay. "

I locked my phone.

"Next. How may I -"

"Give me a number 4 and a large coke. Hurry please I need to get outta here." I said and the girl nodded.

I sighed and stood to the side. All I could think about is Lee.

I kept looking at Nai and she would just mug me or roll her eyes. 

I wanted to say something , but I'm not even gonna put up with it. Especially since Paige is with her.

I grabbed my food and drink and walked out.

"Hoe." I heard her mumble.

"Ya sister a hoe." I said and they both looked at me. I laughed running out.

"YOUR FUCKING DEAD ERICA!"

I ran back to my car. Yeah I use to be he's over heels for her , but now she lurking on my shit going around saying lies , I'm done with her thirsty ass.