93

▪ { L E E }

"Omg Lee calm down. What are you rushing to get inside for?" Madison asked turning off the car and I grabbed my purse and phone hopping out the car.

"I'm going make sure this bitch ain't got no hoe in here while my kids are here. She sounded very suspicious on the damn phone." I said walking to the door and grabbed my keys out my purse unlocking the door. "I swear no bitch better not be -"

The house was dim , vanilla candles were lit , Stevie Wonder was playing on the TV. I frowned and opened the door more then came face to face with a well dressed Erica. She was holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers smiling. I lowly gasped looking at her.

"Erica .. What is this?" I asked. She handed me the flowers which were beautiful. I noticed a trail of rose petals leading upstairs.

"I wanna have dinner with you tonight to dicuss something. The girls and I been out all day to put this together. Even Madison was in on it. I got her to take you out , get ya hair and stuff done just for tonight. Thank youu Madi." She said to Madison. And i looked at Madison nd smiled.

"Thank youu so much best friend." I said hugging her and she hugged back.

"No problem girl." She said and stood back by the door. I looked back at Erica.

"So why did you do this?" I asked.

"I'll answer that later , for now I want for you to follow the petals. When you reach the end , I want for you to put on the outfit that the girls and I picked out. And , the necklace I brought you." She grinned and I blushed walking pass her following the trail.

~   ~   ~

When I reached the bedroom , lavender candles were burning and a huge heart was shaped upon the bed with a nice dress on the side , shoes , and jewerly. Except the necklace ..

"Where's the - Oh , there it is." I said picking up the small box and the silver necklace was absolutely breath taking. After admiring the necklace a couple more seconds , I put it back in the place on the bed.

I feel so special right now. And all this time I thought she was cheating on me or something. 😂😂

Its so sweet that the girls were in on it too. I knew they was gonna come through for mommy.

Let me get dress though before I be late.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Thank you so much Madi. You did a wonderful job. Got my baby looking all nice and stuff." I said and she smiled.

"It was my pleasure. I knew this day was gonna come some day. I seen it coming." She said. Madison and Briana the only ones who know about me asking Lee to be mines tonight. And right now , I wanna keep it that way.

"So in the long run , are you gonna take full custody of Naveah?" Madison asked and I sighed shrugging.

~

Lemme fill y'all in , so about a month ago , Nicole dropped Naveah off because it was my turn to watch her. When I seen Veah come in the house , she had a big hand print on her back. I can tell my daughter been getting abused by some nigga or another woman that Nicole's fuckin with. My blood was boiling and I wanted to go over there and kill both of them. She's the mother , she should be beating they ass for touching Naveah! I took a picture of it and everything. Jus because when i take her ass to court , I'm gonna have some proof.

I promised Naveah that I would never let her go back at her mom's house and she was actually pretty cool with it. It didnt bother her at all. She said she rather have Lee as her real mommy than Nicole and shit , I agree with baby girl. The whole time while I literally going crazy. Drinking , smoking and shit , Lee was by the side helping me breakaway from that.