TG : 23

¤ { ERICA } ¤

Once I got my food , I sat down at the table with Gina. She was pretty done , but her being her , she was asking for some of mine. Baby girl was greedy ass a mug.

"Alright damn Gina ," She laughed putting the fries cup back onto my tray. "So , what was it that to needed to tell me?"

"Oh yeah. So like , I'm not like ... going crazy it anything about this. But when you called earlier and was sounded a bit .... off you can say , I was a little worried." She confessed and I already know. She's worried about the phone call when I was having sex with Nicole.

"Oh yeah. I uh ... wasn't doing anything babe. Just a little .... shook at the baby on the ..... the ..... the ....." I looked up at Gina who was frowning waiting for an answer.

"Ultrasound?" She finished and I nodded.

"Yeah that. News was that it was pretty good. She just ... you know .... slow down on things you know." Gina slowly nodded. You can tell she was unsure with the lie I just told her. Hell I would be too.

I just can't ... confess right now. I love my Gina

"Right ... so , anyways let me tell you about school today .." She started changing the subject and I let out a sigh of relief. Thank God.

¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤

When we made it home , Gina literally jumped in my arms as soon as I closed the door and started kissing me. I put her down laughing and she pouted.

"Baee , I want you right now." She whined and I sighed.

"Gina I'm tired." I said walking upstairs. She followed.

I already done had enough sex for the day. I know shawty might be upset , but maybe some other time.

I took off my shoes going in the bedroom. I was gonna take ofd my shurt , but shit I got scratches from Nicole , Lee , and Naomi covered. I can't show that. I climbed into the bed and then Gina joined cuddling close to me. .

"Erica I'm horny." Gina said and she looked up at me and I laughed.

"Baby I been out all day and I'm just tired." I said and she sighed.

"You know you don't push away sex Erica. Have you fucked those skanks?" I jumped up.

"What? No! The fuck? I told you what I was going for." Gina rolled her eyes

"Well why can't we have sex?!" She asked and I shrugged turning over.

"Baby I'm just not in the mood." I replied and she got out the bed walking out the room. I sighed going to sleep.

¤ { GINA } ¤

I don't know why , but I have a strong feeling that Erica is lying to me. I feel like something did happen between the 3 of them.

I'm gonna find out sooner or later.

Matter of fact , I am once she's deep into her sleep. Im gonna go through her phone and see if i can find anutbing.

I really hope I'm just being mistaken and just thinking things because i really love Erica to the bottom of my heart. No matter what people say.

I went downstairs and went straight to one of the guest bedrooms. I had my laptop , and so I grabbed my vibrator out my purse and begin watching porn and rubbing myself with the vibrator.

Since Erica doesn't want to pleasure me , fine I'll do I myself.

__________________________________________