90

° Wal-Mart °

▪ { L E E } ▪

I really did thought Erica was lying about getting the girls' a fish. She was actually serious.

After buying the girls both a " Nemo " fish , we brought a fish tank and some stuff to go inside , and then we went home making sure the fishes were good in their tank.

After that , we went to McDonalds.

~

"You can go let them play while I get the food." Erica told me and i nodded.

"Come on girls." I told them and they ran inside the play room taking off their shoes and running into the play slides.

I sat down on my phone scrolling through social media until Erica came.

I'm lowkey gettin tired and ready to go home.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

After ordering all our food , I fixed our drinks and then went to the play room.

"Weah , catch me!" I heard Lindsey say and I laughed a little sitting the food at the table where Lee was falling asleep. She opened her eyes and sighed.

"Sleepy?" I asked and she nodded sitting up. I landed her food and drink infront of her and then did the same to the girls' food.

"Girls time to eat!" I yelled and sat down.

"You look like a zombie." I told Lee and she laughed throwing a frie at me.

"Shut up." She said remvoing pieces of hair behind her ear. I grinned stating at her. Lee was real beautiful. She's funny , caring , a great mother , and she hella good in bed. I love being around her low-key.

I hope this ain't no damn love feelings coming in. It's not cuffing season yet.

"We're here!" Naveah said and Lindsey sat next to me while Naveah sat next to Lee.

My little family. 💕

______________________________________________________

° Comment your thoughts . ❤