TG : FOURTEEN

▪ Gina In Multimedia ▪

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪   ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

~ 2 Months Later .. ~

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪   ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

¤ { ERICA } ¤

I was sleeping peacefully and then that's when the beam of Sun got to my eyes. I squinted and got up.

"Goodmorning babe." My girlfriend said.

Yup , I said it. Girlfriend. Believe me or not , but ever since that night I caught Lee and Naomi having sex in my bed , I didnt talk to them for about 3 weeks , & when I did try to go , come to find out , they were together.

Yeah I was mad ass fuck and I'm done with both of them. I don't want nothing to do with none of those hoes if its not about the baby.

Plus , I don't need them. I found me some new love.

GINA. 😏💕💕

Gina just had turned 18 last week , so we good. Her parents still don't know that were together and I think she's scared to tell them for some reason , but I don't know why. We've only been dating for 4 weeks.

Honestly , I couldn't care less what happens to Lee and Naomi.

Call me a nasty , childish , immature all you want because I'm dating Gina because I DON'T GIVE NO FUCKS!

Gina loves me more than both of those bitches put together.

I'm happy with my life right now.

And , we live into in this mini mansion now. Something that Gina always wanted to do , why not give it to her?

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

If you were wondering where I be getting all this money from , well i come from a very wealthy family. My parents been doctors for 9 years , and so when they died , all the mula came to me. 😊💲

I'm not gonna say how much I got , but just know I have a lot of money.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

I do want to start drug dealing so we can expand the money.

I want for me and my girl have everything we ever wanted.

Already got a nice house , 3 others cars , nice yard , pool , patio outside of every bedroom that's upstairs , and I have chill place outside in the backyard.

We also got 2 dogs. Her name is Rose and she's a white Chitzu. And we have another girl named LuLu. She's also a Chitzu. Their already trained and everything.

And their spoiled behind nobody but Gina. Lulu , she's a little on my side though. Ride just follows Lulu.. I think their sisters.

¤  ¤  ¤  ¤

"Gina close the damm blinds." I put the covers over my face and groaned. Gina laughed and I felt the bed moving.

I then felt Gina on my back and mumbling shit in my ear. This girl just.. wow.

"Babe , get up please." She said and massaged my back. I really do love Gina. We haven't had sex in about 2 weeks because we want to see who we both really are. And shit , its working because Gina really is a cool down ass girl. Even though she young.

I haven't even been having my tantrums lately.

¤  ¤

"Why the hell you trynna wake me up this early?" I asked.