~Imagine #8~

A/N

I'm going to write this one in first person. This one is mostly for girls and ex/n means your ex's name.

I were at my locker about to go to first period. When I got to class, I sat in my usual seat, noticing no one else was there.

'I really don't want to see him,' I thought, referring to my ex. He cheated on me after dating for almost 2 years.

Ex/n was the first person that I liked. I found out that he was cheating two days ago, that's when I broke up with him.

I cried a lot yesterday. Ex/n isn't really the only one I liked when we were dating though. I've liked him for 2 years, but I started liking C/n about a year ago. Ex/n never knew though, and I was happy with him so I didn't really think much about C/n.

I wish Ex/n never cheated and we were still together though. C/n would never like me.

I barely paid attention in first period, and before I knew it, it was second period. I walked to the gym because PE was next.

No one really had to do anything unless they wanted to, thankfully. I just sat where no one usually goes and tried not to cry.

This breakup was actually really hard for me. A few tears that I couldn't help were falling.

I heard footsteps in front of me. I looked up. It was C/n. Great. Now he's seen me with tear stained cheeks. Hopefully my makeup hasn't made me look worse.

"Are you okay," C/n asked sitting beside me. "Uh, y-yeah." I said, stuttering from both crying and trying not to embarrass myself. To late now.

"Why are you crying? If you don't mind me asking."

"Ex/n and I broke up because he cheated after about 2 years of dating." I said. "Oh. I'm sorry." C/n said sympathetically.

I stopped the tears and said, "He wasn't the only one I liked." I don't know why, it just came out of my mouth.

"Whoever it is probably likes you back." C/n said. "Doubt that." I said.

"Okay, who is it?"

"Uh, I'd rather not say." I said nervously. I made sure not to make eye contact with him.

"Look at me." C/n said. I still didn't look at him. C/n put his finger under my chin and turned my head towards him.

I looked anywhere but at him, but kept my head turned toward C/n. Suddenly I felt lips on mine. I kissed back.

After C/n pulled away, he said, "I really like you." I smiled. "I like you to."