~Imagine #14~

'Why' was the only word I could think of at the moment. My boyfriend of 4 years, C/n, cheated on me. We've lived in an apartment together for 2 years now.

Tears streamed down my cheeks. I was sitting in our bedroom against the door. C/n was downstairs in the living room.

'Why? Did I do something wrong? Is this my fault? What did I do?' I kept thinking.

I heard footsteps then a knock on the door.

"Y/n?" He started. "I know I f*cked up. I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

I looked up from my knees that were pulled close to my body. My face turning into an angry expression now.

"Y/n?" C/n asked. "Please talk to me." He said in a pleading voice. I stood up and slung the door open quickly.

"You just expect me to forgive you like that." I yelled. "I said I'm sorry."

"You know, sorry doesn't fix everything. You freaking cheated on me. And it was with my f*cking best friend." I screamed.

"Y/n, please forgive me. I know I messed up everything. I love you so much." I stopped him before another word could be said.

"Look C/n, I don't think this is working. Maybe we need to break up." I said, tears threatening to fall again. Then, surprisingly, C/n started to tear up.

"I'll go pack my things." I said turning around. C/n grabbed my wrist. "Stop, please." I could barely hear the 'please'.

"Please don't leave me." He said, now crying. "Why? You could have cheated on me so many times, that might not have been the first. And you're probably just going to do it again." I said turning to face him.

"No, that was the only time, I swear. Please believe me. I love you too much to let you leave." I let a few tears fall.

"Why should I stay with you? I mean, you like bff/n. Why would you want me when you could have her. I'm just an ugly-" I couldn't finish my sentence.
C/n kissed me. We stayed that way for a few seconds.

"Don't you EVER say that. You're the most beautiful, amazing person I have ever seen. Don't worry about Bff/n, I would definitely rather be with you then her. I love you so much, please don't leave."

I started crying again, but from happiness this time. "Thank you. I love you so much too, and I won't leave. We have problems like everyone else, and we can fix this one. It'll take some time, but I'll eventually forgive you."

C/n and I smiled. "I love you, forever and always." I smiled wider once he said that, "I love you too, forever and always." The 'forever and always' was something we say after 'I love you' when we get through a fight.

It would take some time to get over this, but I will.

A/N

Ok this was horrible (like all my other imagines) but oh well. I'm such a sh*tty writer lmao. And I somehow got this idea while listening to The New National Anthem by Pierce The Veil. Idek how this came to mind.