~Imagine #39~

The idea of this imagine was suggested so thank you to the person who suggested it! :) If anyone has an idea they would like me to write about you can request also. I'm not sure if this was good or not, but I hope you like it.

Bff/n shook her head, giving a small laugh at the sight in front of us. The bell will ring in about twenty minutes, and the teacher let us have some time to do whatever. As usual, though, half the class is acting like dumb. Really it was just the guys. Our teacher left the room for a bit so that made them act worse. I will never understand why they have to be so immature.

I took my eyes off the stupidity in front of me, and glanced over to C/n. He was sitting beside C/f like always. Thankfully, he hadn't been with the other guys in the class so he wasn't being an idiot.

C/n and C/f had some of the art materials in the room with them. I, obviously, wanted to know why, but sure as hell wasn't going to ask.

"Wonder what their doing." I nudged Bff/n, nodding over at them. "No idea. Want me to go ask?" She gave me a smile, tilting her head up a bit.

"Nope. You stay over here." I crossed my arms, knowing she would actually go and ask them. "Well how else are we going to find out?"

"We're not." She crossed her arms, too. "C'mon. I'll ask and you come with me. You might get to have a conversation with him."

"You just watch them." I pushed her head to face the idiots. She sighed, but didn't turn her head back or say anything.

Around seven minutes had passed, and the guys had stopped, some getting too absorbed in some videos on their phones.

A few others had went over to C/n. They all started to talk quietly, and for a bit it looked as if C/n was showing them something.

The curiosity was killing me, but definitely not enough to go over there. We finally had five minutes until we get to leave.

"It's almost time for the bell. Better go ask while you can." She gave me a small push. I stood up, starting to get my things together. She did the same.

"Yeah, no." I frowned at Bff/n. She looked behind me, her face going from confused to having a small smile.

I didn't understand until I felt a tap at my shoulder. Turning around, C/n smiled at me. I smiled back, noticing he had something behind his back.

"I just wanted to tell you that you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

I was speechless, and had no clue what to do. I didn't have much time react, though. C/n got down on one knee, pulling out a small ring made of paper and tape.

"Will you marry me, Y/n?" The way he said those words, and the look on his face was so cute. He even made it sound sincere. There was no way I could tell him no, even if he wasn't my crush. I smiled at him, putting my hands over my chest and playing along.

"Yes! Of course I will!" I answer C/n, sounding surprised. He put the surprisingly well fitting ring on my finger before getting back up.

The whole class was watching as he quickly hugged me. The bell rang and he let go, rushing over to grab his stuff.

C/n came over to me, "See you tomorrow, fiancee!" Then he ran out of the room, leaving me very confused.

I looked over to Bff/n while getting my things. She shrugged and went for the door.

"That was weird." I said. She started to laugh. "Yeah, but you liked it. I can tell by the smile on your face."