~Imagine #27~

"I'm bored!" I groaned. "Shut up. That's like the fifth time you've said that." C/n groaned back playfully.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

We were currently in gym class sitting on the bleachers. No one was forced to play, which meant we could do anything. When I say anything, I mean anything. The teacher wouldn't even care if we chased each other with knives.

Obviously no one did that, but that's not the point.

Anyway, we can never find anything to do. All we really can do is talk. It's mostly random stuff and complaining to be honest.

"I got an idea," C/n sits up straighter. "Yeah?" I raise an eyebrow. He smiles, looking away for a little bit.

"Ok, I got it."

"Got what?" I asked, ready to know what he had in mind. "Is your face from McDonald's? Cause I'm lovin' it."

"You dork." I laughed, shaking my head. For some odd reason I just really like calling C/n a dork.

"Well it made you laugh." He smiled. I thought for a second. "Are you a camera? Cause every time I look at you I smile."

He smiled bigger, "Are you Google? Cause you have everything I'm looking for."

We repeated a bunch of random pick up lines for a while. Eventually, bff/n and c/f came over.

"What are you idiots doing?" Bff/n asked us. "What does it look like?"

"I don't know. That's why I asked."

"We were just talking." C/n spoke. "About?" C/f asked. "None of your business." I smiled at him.

"If you don't tell us then how are we supposed to know you weren't planning a murder?" Bff/n smiled back at me. I gave her a look, she only laughed in response.

"Ok, so what are we going to do now?"

C/n and I looked at each other, then smiled. We knew exactly what to do.

"I think we're just going to let you two talk to each other for a while." Bff/n glared at me, her face turning a pink color.

C/f gave C/n a look of panic, as if saying please don't. They liked each other, and C/n and I knew it. It was just that they didn't.

C/n went over and whispered something to his friend. After a few seconds of arguing, he came back over beside me.

"Come on," he whispered, still smiling.

After a few seconds I heard c/f.

"On scale of one to ten, you're a nine. And I'm the one you need."

I covered my mouth to keep from laughing. Obviously C/n told him to say that to her.

Bff/n laughed.

That's how I knew they were going to get together.

A/n

Ok so (I know this is a few days past but I'm saying it anyway) Sunday night was kinda a really good night.

Here's what happened:

The youth group (at my church) was in the gym like we always do. I normally don't go Sunday it's usually Wednesdays when I go even though I love Sunday night's the best.

Anyway

I look at my crush a lot which is probably obvious but oh well. I looked at him and we made eye contact

You know that sudden burst of panic you get in your chest for a few seconds?

Yeah that's what I felt and it was so scary to me lol

Then I caught him looking at me four other times

FIVE freaking times in all (that I know of) he looked at me

I know I sound way too excited but I really can't help it 😂😂😂

Ok I'll stop talking about that now