~Imagine #16~

I knocked on the door to my best friend, C/n's, house. We planned on making a cake, and maybe a few cupcakes.

C/n said that he didn't know how to bake, and he wanted to do something special for this girl he likes. Whoever that is. We're best friends and he won't even tell me.

"Hey." C/n opened the door, smiling at me. His smile is amazing. I don't understand what girl wouldn't like him.

"Hey," I said walking inside. I went straight to the kitchen, C/n following close behind.

"Ready to start?" I asked, standing by everything that was all ready set out for us to use. "Yeah."

After only about 20 seconds of explaining what to do, I looked up at C/n who was looking around with bored as f*ck expression.

"Hey!" I clapped right in front of him, getting his attention. "What?" He jumped from my sudden action.

"Pay attention." I laughed at him. I looked back down at what I was doing. Suddenly, I felt something hit my face.

"What the-" I whispered while feeling to see what it was. Flour. I turned to C/n.

I put my hands in the bag, and got as much as I could. Smiling, I threw all of it at him. C/n turned his head laughing and covering his face.

"Hey!" He yelled, throwing more flour at me. After us just throwing that, I decided to change it up.

As fast as I could, I grabbed an egg. C/n wasn't looking at me, now's my chance. I cracked the egg on his head.

"Ow! Sh*t, that hurt." C/n said, turning to me. I laughed in response which made him laugh, and then we stood there for about five minutes laughing as hard as possible.

"So are we going to finish trying to bake the cake?" I asked after calming down a little bit.

"I guess, this is really important so..." C/n trailed off. "Why won't you tell me who she is?" I asked curiously.

"You'll have to wait." He answered, smiling widely at me. "I just hope she likes me back."

"Trust me, she will. I mean who wouldn't like you?"

"Does that mean you like me?" He smirked. "Never said I did." I smiled back, turning back to the ingredient. Well, what's left of them.

"C'mon, let's finish this."

After finally finishing, we both cleaned up the mess. "I should go home and take a shower now." I turned to the door, but C/n grabbed my wrist.

"Come back at-" He looked at the clock, "6." I smiled, "Sure." He smiled back at me.

•••

"Hey," I smiled at C/n when he opened the door. "Hey." He smiled back at me. "So, did you need help with anything else?"

"Actually, no. I do need to show you something though." I stepped inside his house. C/n put his hands over my eyes, "But no looking yet."C/n took me to his living room, I think.

We stopped, and C/n took his hands away. I was right about where we were, but what I saw was unbelievable.

It was dark except for the small lights that were hung across the wall by the tv, and a few candles. On the table there was a DVD of my favorite movie and a box of pizza. (A/N sorry I'm not good at describing this lol)

"Oh my lord." I whispered. "Y/n, I've always liked you, but I never had the courage to tell you."

C/n grabbed the box of pizza and opened it. There was writing on the top.

This is really cheesy, but will you be my girlfriend?

I smiled, nodding my head. "Yes." C/n set the box down, and hugged me. "Hang on."

C/n went into the kitchen, coming out with the cake we made earlier. It had 'I LOVE YOU' written on top in frosting.

"I love you, too."