~Imagine #9~

Bff/n is forcing me to go roller skating. Yay. I don't even know how to skate. A lot of people in our grade have been going lately.

"Come on. Hurry." Bff/ n said trying to rush me inside the building. It was about 6:30 pm now and at 7 people usually turn on neon lights. Bff/n wanted to get inside before they turned on the lights for some reason.

When we got inside Bff/n got our skates. She sat down beside a c/f/n. Wait. C/f/n? That's C/n's friend. I hope C/n isn't here because I'm going to embarrass myself.

I sat beside Bff/n. We never go near c/f/n or C/n. Why is this happening now?

I looked up, and oh. Guess who. C/n. 'Yay. That's just great,' I thought sarcastically.

The people here were playing music. Boy Division by My Chemical Romance was starting to playing. I've always loved MCR so I sang the song in my head, hoping that it would take my mind off of C/n.

C/n walked over to us and sat beside me because there was only 4 seats and the only one left was beside me. My heart started beating so fast I hoped C/n couldn't hear over the music.

"I'm not laughing, you're not joking." I sang quietly, hoping no one could hear. "I'm not dead I only dress that way." I continued.

Bff/n was finally done talking and we put our skates on. We went to the floor where you skate.

I stayed close to the wall most of the time while Bff/n was basically everywhere. It was awkward because I was alone.

"Come on. Don't just stay at the wall." Bff/n said skating over to me. "Uh, no thanks." I said.

Bff/n pulled me until we were in the middle of the floor. The lights went off and the neon ones came on. Great. Now it's harder to see.

Bff/n started skating after trying to get me to. I tried skating back to the wall without falling. I did pretty good until I ran into someone.

I fell while they still stood. I groaned then opened my eyes. My eyes went wide when I seen who it was.

"Are you okay?" C/n asked, helping me up. "I guess. O-Only my h-head h-hurts." I stuttered out.

"You seem like you're having trouble skating. Do you need any help?"

"Uh, yeah. If you don't mind helping me out of here to sit down somewhere." I thankfully didn't stutter this time.

C/n helped me go sit down in the room where you get the skates, then we both sat down.

"Are you sure you're okay?" C/n asked. "Yeah, my head doesn't hurt anymore." I said.

"I'm really sorry by the way." C/n added. "It's fine. It was my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going."

"I still want to make it up to you. Put your shoes on." C/n said, and we put on our shoes.

"Are you hungry?" C/n asked. "Yeah, a little." Then we went to a room I hadn't seen.

There was a place to order food and tables. C/n ordered us some fries and each a drink, then we sat down.

"You have a really good singing voice." C/n complimented. "Thanks." I said, embarrassed that C/n heard me singing earlier.

"You should sing more."

"Nah, I don't think I'm any good." I said. "Come on. You're really good. Sing something now."

Just then Alone Together by Fall Out Boy came on. "You're lucky I love this song." I said then started singing.

When I finished, C/n smiled. "See you're really good." I smiled and said, "Thanks."

We talked until C/f/n and Bff/n were done skating. Before we left, C/n ran back over to me.

"Will you go on a date with me?" C/n asked. "Yes," I said.

A/N

All I have to say is I added titles.

Ok bye