~Imagine #18~

"I hate you." I crossed my arms, looking C/n in the eye. "Hate you too." He turned and walked down the hall.

I snapped out of my thoughts of the first time C/n and I met as the bell rang. 'I hate you' was one of the first things we had said to each other. Now we were best friends because of those words.

I walked out of the classroom, almost bumping into C/n. "Hey," I smiled. "Hey." He smiled, walking to my locker with me.

"I finally did it." C/n said excitedly. "Did what?" I stopped, and raised an eyebrow.

"I broke up with g/n!"

"And you're happy about it? I thought you really liked her." I questioned, feeling happy on the inside. "I used to think I did, but I figured out that I like someone else."

My heart sank, "Who?" I smiled anyway. "Not saying." I fake pouted, "Why not?"

C/n chuckled. "You'll find out later." The bell rang as I closed my locker. "See you later."

"See ya." I walked to class wandering who the girl is, and hoping it was me. I kinda knew it wouldn't be, but I still hoped.

It was actually surprising that he broke up with g/n. She was the reason we hated each other when we first met.

"You know what?" I asked my best friend at the time. "What?" She turned to me. "I really don't like g/n."

That was when C/n started arguing with me since they were together even at that time. They had dated since the fifth grade.

I got tired of arguing so I just told him I hated him, not thinking much of it. Later that week, we somehow became best friends.

After that class was over, I walked back to my locker. I opened it, and seen a rose with a small, folded in half note attached.

'I still hate you :)'

I laughed, knowing who it was. I looked on the inside of the paper to see if there was anything written inside.

'Turn around'

I did like the it said, and turned. C/n was standing there, arms open for a hug. I walked into his arms.

"Be my girlfriend?" He smiled at me. I pulled back to look at him, smiling. "Yes."

"And I still hate you, too."

A/N

I thought of this while listening to Dead by My Chemical Romance somehow lol.

And thank you guys so much for 10k reads. Like holy sh*t idk how I got that much and thank you to everyone who has commented/voted.