~Imagine #13~

'Ok, first I have to go to the grocery isles.' I thought walking into Walmart. My mom gave me like $50 to buy what we needed. She dropped me off so I have to text her when I'm done.

I walked into the isle with the milk is. I looked around and saw C/n closed to me. Oh god.

I didn't want him to see me. I wasn't expecting to see him since it was Saturday so I didn't try to look at least okay today. I had on black shorts and a plain red shirt. I hardly put on any makeup, just a little foundation and mascara. Not what I normally do.

I quickly his behind a shelf so C/n wouldn't see me. And just my luck, C/n came to the isle I was on. Great.

I closed my eyes as tight as I could and held my breath without even noticing.

"Hey, Y/n." C/n smiled. I opened my eyes and started breathing again. "Hey, C/n." I said like nothing happened, hoping he wouldn't see I was nervous.

"Why are you shaking so much?" C/n asked. "What?" -I looked at my hands while talking- "Oh. I really know." But of course, I obviously knew. God, he makes me so nervous.

"C/n," someone yelled. It sounded like C/f. "Uh, come on follow me." C/n said grabbing me arm and laughing quietly. Footsteps were getting closer to us.

C/n started pulling me down the isle, and then we started running to the other side of the store.

"What's going on?" I asked smiling, laughing slightly.  "And was that C/f?" I added. "Yep, and we're going to stay away from him for now."

"Why though?" I asked yet another question. "Because he gets pissed off when I do stuff like this, and I need you to come with me so I can blame you for it."

I opened my mouth like I was offended. "That's the only reason, so you can blame me. I'm leaving you then."

"Okay, maybe because I want to talk to you too." C/n admitted looking away. Was he... Blushing a little? "Don't leave, please." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Okay, I guess I can stay." C/n and I talked for a while longer. "There you are." C/f came after a while, and he did sound pretty pissed off. He started to walk across the isle to us since we were at the opposite end.

"Oh hey," C/n said looking at me after. He grabbed my arm. "Run when I say now." He whispered.

C/f was in the middle of the isle. "Now," C/n said and we both ran as fast as we could. We made it to the other side of the store.

We were both laughing so hard we were out of breath. "C/f 's face." Was all I could say.

"Yeah," C/n laughed. "Okay, maybe once he finds us again, we should stay here." I said. 

"Yeah, he probably wouldn't forgive me for it if we ran again." C/f was all ready about to find us.

C/n pulled me behind a corner. "I thought we were going to stay." I said. "We were, but...after this."

I was confused. 'Oh.' I thought once I realized what was going on.

C/n kissed me. We stood there for a few seconds, until- "C/n?" C/f said. "What are you doing."

C/n looked at him, "That should be obvious."

"Well freaking finally." C/f said loudly, throwing his hands in the air for a few seconds.

"All you've done for the past THREE MONTHS is talk about her." C/n glared at C/f. "Come on, you can't be mad at me for saying that. I mean she kissed you back. That should be a sign that    Y/n likes you too."

"Do you?" C/n asked looking at me. "Of course I do. Like seriously, the reason I was shaking was because I get nervous around you."

C/n smiled, "Will you be my girlfriend?"  "Definitely."

I smiled and hugged him. We kissed again.

"Oh, I've gotta go get the stuff I came here for." I laughed. C/n laughed, "I'll come too."

A/n

Ok I know this sucks lmao. And thank you sm for 2k reads.