~Imagine #22~

Ok, yes I know the solar eclipse was last Monday but just go with it.

"So," I turned to my boyfriend, C/n. "So?" He repeated, raising an eyebrow. "Are you excited?"

"Eh, not really." Just as C/n said that, the teacher walked in with our eclipse glasses.

She passed them out to everyone. I put them on, smiled , and turned to where C/n was. "How do I look?"

"Great," he replied with a hint of laughter. "Now more importantly, how do I look?"

I took off mine, and seen him smiling at me with his glasses. "Aw, you look cute!"

C/n laughed.

"I asked the principle, and he said you all could have your phones out during the eclipse to take pictures." She announced, letting us go to our lockers for our phones.

We weren't normally allowed to have them, and when we did, everyone stayed on them.

After a while, we all went outside. I was kinda excited to be honest.

"Look, it's started!" Someone announced. Everyone put on their glasses, but after a few minutes they got bored of it and played on their phones.

I got on snapchat, and went to my favorite filter. "Smile!" I said to C/n, who smiled with me.

We took a few pictures, saved them, posted them on my story, and posted one on my Instagram.

Today was an excused day so most people stayed home, including Bff/n and C/f.

We decided to spend the whole day together since hardly anyone else we hung out with was here.

C/n and I took a few pictures of the eclipse, and just talked. From where we were, totality wouldn't happen, but it's close.

When it was over, everyone got ready to leave. "So, did you like it?" C/n said. We were both walking to our buses. "Yeah, you?"

"It wasn't what I would've expected, but yeah."

We both said 'bye' when we reached my bus. Today was a pretty good day.

A/n

So I didn't know how to end it so that's it and yeah.

Also I seen my crush on Wednesday and I couldn't talk to him lol. I probably had a few chances but I was to scared lmao fml. I really hate being shy 😂

And would anyone want me to post a picture showing what I look like?