~Imagine #30~

Ok there is an important *well important to me* A/n at the end and i really need someones opinion

And sorry that this is really short

"Go do it!" Bff/n said, trying to shove me while doing so. "No thanks." I walked the opposite direction of where she wanted me to go.

"But he's right there. And free to talk to." I rolled my eyes, glancing C/n's way.

We were having a peaceful walk at the park when all of a sudden bff/n got really excited.

C/n was sitting on a bench near some bushes. He was by himself and doing something on his phone.

"Are you crazy? He'll just walk away."

"No he won't. Just go ask if you can sit by him."

"No. And that is the final answer."

This time she rolled her eyes at me. Next thing I knew, she was dragging me somewhere by my arm.

She stopped a little ways away and pushed me with a surprising amount of strength towards his direction. Then bff/n hid behind one of the bushes.

He noticed my footsteps and looked up.

"H-hi, uh, can I, uh, sit by you." Stuttering. Nice job, Y/n. "Yeah, sure." He smiled.

I sat down, very close to him might I add. This was a lot smaller than what I thought.

"I needed some company." He looked at me, still smiling. Obviously I was smiling back. "Yeah, you seemed kinda bored. But so was I, so I thought why not come and talk to you for once..."

"My friend was supposed to pick me up a little while ago, but he was running late."

"I came here with my friend, who decided to leave me by myself for a bit."

"I guess we can just talk for a while then."

After a while, we played twenty questions. There were so many funny stories he told me that was related to the question.

I never wanted this to end because he was amazing. Funny, sweet, caring and just about anything I like in a guy. I even ended up liking him more.

He finally got a text from his friend that he was there to get him.

"Hey, can I have your number. Maybe we can do this again sometime."

"Oh, yeah, sure." I gave him my number. "Bye." He smiled and started to walk away. "Bye." I waved and stood up.

"Now tell me everything." I jumped at bff/n' s voice. We started walking and I did just that. Told her everything about my amazing experience.

A/N

Ok so something happened at church tonight and MY CRUSH ACTUALLY FOUND OUT I LIKE HIM.

Sorry if the caps bothered you but this is a big deal for me

Ok so here is the full story ---

My friend who goes to a different church came to mine today and she said she was going to go talk to him
Well a few other girls had the plan to talk to him with her to and tell him I like him

They chickened out but this one girl was like " I'll do it." And her and my friend went up to him but my friend tried to stop her at the last minute bc I didn't want him to know

She told him anyway

•HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART•

He wasn't smiling when they walked up to him

But when they got to the part and the girl said I liked him

HE FREAKING SMILED AND SAID "Oh ok"

I want you guys to tell me what you think about this•

Like do you think he was happy bc I like him and he doesn't like me back so he could laugh at me or something

Or what?

Here is a kinda funny part-

So I found out his parents caught me looking at him a lot and asked my best friend's mom about it, bc she's the one who takes us, and didn't know at first but then figured out that I like him.

It's so funny that even his parents figured it out but he was so oblivious

But now he knows and I regret my life 😂😂