~imagine #35~

"For the last time, no." I looked at    Bff/n. "Why not?" She whined back. "I don't like him like that."

"But you would be so cute together!" She tried to persuade me. "Why do you keep trying to get me to talk to    C/n?"

I haven't really put much thought into why she wanted him and me to be together. Now I'm genuinely curious because she's tried so hard.

"I can't really tell you that right now."

"And why not?" I raised my eyebrows.
"Just trust me. Now give me your phone." I sat up straight in my bed and looked at her across the room. "Why?"

"Mine is only two percent. I need to do something really quick." I picked up my phone, "I could give you a charger y'know."

She stood up, grabbing my phone out of my hand. She started typing as fast as should could. Now I knew she was trying to hurry. "Don't worry. You'll thank me for this later."

"Wait, what are you doing?" I reached for the phone. She turned away. "Okay, here." She threw it beside me.

"I better go now. Talk to you later." She smiled, and walked out of my room before I could say anything else.

I picked up my phone.

Why did I give her my password?   Bff/n left it on what she had done.

She texted someone.

It just said, hey C/n :). But the name at the top caught my attention. C/n.

Why would she do this? I don't even like him! We aren't even really friends, we just say a few words to each other here and there.

Then I got a text back. Oh well, I guess I'll just text him then.

C/n:  hey, who is this?

                                        You:  it's Y/n.
                                Sorry if this bothered
                                you Bff/n took my
                                phone

C/n:  don't worry it's
fine :)

C/n:  why would she
take your phone to
text me though

                                        You: idk

                                        You: but she has
                                 been trying to get
                                 me to talk to you

After that, we just started a random conversation and really got to know each other. I still have no clue about why Bff/n did this, though.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks had past, and we got closer. We were basically best friends now. We even started to to hang out a little at school.

I guess that was part of Bff/n's plan, but we won't be any more than that.

"So, how is it going between you two?" Bff/n walked into my room. "What?" I I frowned in confusion.

She rolled her eyes and laughed, "Between you and C/n, duh."

"Oh, yeah, we became good friends. So I guess that was your plan and why I should thank you?"

"Just friends? Has C/n not told you yet?" She sat beside me on my bed. "Told me what?"

"Dont worry, I'll have to talk to him about that." So now she talks to him?
"What do you mean? And since when do you talk to him?"

"I'll answer your questions later. Give me a minute." She took out her phone and started to type. I learned over to see what she was doing. "Nope," she smiled and turned so I couldn't see.

It took a while but she was finally done. "Okay, took a little convincing, but there you go." She seemed pleased with herself.

Her face turned serious after, though. "Be honest, do you really not like    
C/n?"

I was about to answer 'no', but I started thinking. After about a week of talking to him something had changed.

"You better be deciding quick." Bff/n said, like she read my mind. Well, she is my best friend so I'm not that surprised.

My phone dinged, meaning I got a text. "I'll be back after you're done talking." She smiled, and went out of my room. She wasn't leaving my house yet so I'm guessing she went to the kitchen to look for food. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I picked up my phone.

As I expected, it was C/n.

C/n:  hey can we talk

                                      You: uh yeah sure

C/n:  I didn't plan
  on saying this yet
  or over text but

C/n:  I like you a lot 

I read the text over and over. Do I like him, too? I don't know yet, but I better be making a decision in case I do like him. I don't want to wait too long because then it might be too late. About a minute later he texted again.

C/n: sorry if this is
sudden I really didn't
want to tell you this
way either

  I made finally made my decision.

                                       You: it's fine don't
                                     don't worry. I
                                     like you too

Half a minute later Bff/n squealed from the kitchen. Guess I don't have to worry about telling her now.

A/n

Sorry if this was bad but I wanted update.

I also want to start writing another story but I don't know what I should just yet

Like should it be a ff or what? I wouldn't really know who to write about yet either if it was a ff

I've got kind of an idea of the storyline but I just don't know

Crushxreader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara