~Imagine #19~

"I can't stop." I reminded myself, trying to run faster. I was so tired that I started slowing down. Looking back, I seen that the person was catching up.

I turned right, only to be trapped in an alleyway. I backed up as far against the wall as I could.

It was 10:00 pm, and the person was wearing a hood so I couldn't see them. I guess it really doesn't matter though.

They came closer, and through the dim light, I could make out their face.

It was C/n.

He pulled out a knife, about to kill me. By now I was crying, and on the ground with my knees to my chest. He raised the knife...

I sat up straight, breathing heavy. It was a dream, just a dream, I thought over and over.

"Are you okay?" I jumped at the voice. Looking over, I seen C/n with a concerned look.

I got up off the couch, and backed away slowly. "Yeah, uh, I'm fine." I lied. "You're not. I know when you're lying."

"Don't worry, I'm okay." I walked to the stairs, trying to get away from him for a little while.

"Tell me what's wrong. Was it a dream or something?" He grabbed my wrist. "Maybe." I pulled away.

"I'm not going to stop until you tell me."

"What if I don't want to?" I turned back to the stairs. "I know you want to." He walked after me.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because every time you have a bad dream, you tell me."

"Fine." I stopped, and faced C/n. "You tried to kill me. Happy now?" I got to the top of the stairs.

"No, not really. Why are you mad at me for this? You know I would never do something like that." I looked at my feet. "I'm not mad at you. I just-I don't know."

C/n hugged me, "Don't worry about the dream. I wouldn't ever hurt you." I smiled, hugging him back.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

A/N

Sorry this is bad but at least I updated.

I got this idea from a really weird dream I had and it was like I died but ppl could still see me and at the end everyone in Black Veil Brides was there and so was Gerard Way from the revenge era.

Idek