~Imagine #33~

"I'm home." I yelled to my boyfriend, C/n. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes because I was exhausted from work.

"Hey!" C/n said cheerfully. He got the day off from work so he shouldnt be so tired. He sat down next to me, and I put my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so tired." I smiled up at him sleepily. "I can tell, but don't go to sleep just yet."

"Whyy?" I fake pouted. "I have a surprise! Now get up and follow me." I whined, but did what he said.

C/n put his hands over my eyes and took me to where I believe is the kitchen.  "Ready?" He asked.

"Of course I am." I let out a small laugh. He took his hands away. On the table was (favorite food).

"You made this?" I turned to him and asked. I'm not used to him cooking anything so this really surprised me. "Yeah, I did." He smiled proudly.

I hugged him and stood on my tip toes to kiss him, "Thank you." He smiled back, "Just wait. I have an even better surprise after we eat." 

"Aww, can't I see it now?"

"Nope." He smiled again. We ate and just talked about our day. I tried to eat a little faster than I normally do. Waiting for the surprise was killing me.

Finally we were done eating.

"What was that?" I started to get up. There was a noise upstairs that sounded like it came from our room. "Don't worry. Just give me a minute to get your other surprise ready."

I went to sit down in the living room while C/n went to our room.

"Okay, it's ready!" C/n rushed down the stairs excitedly. "You can't wait for me to see the surprise either, huh?"

"Nope!" He grabbed my hand a drug me upstairs to our room. There was a small box in the middle of the floor.

"Hurry and open it." He smiled at me. I smiled and walked over to the box. I bent down, taking off the lid.

I gasped, covering my mouth.

I reached inside and pulled out the puppy. It was a (favorite dog breed).

I pulled the puppy to my chest and ran to C/n, hugging him as tight as I could with one arm.

"Thank you so much!" I basically screamed. "So I take it you love the surprise?"

"Yes! Thank you so much."

After playing with the puppy for a while and deciding to name him (name). We decided to watch a movie.

We sat on the couch, sharing a blanket and having our new dog lay with us.

"I love you." I looked at C/n. He smiled, " I love you, too."

A/n

Ok so this is a kinda long story of how so i wont explain it but I started to like BTS like two days ago

Do any of you who listen to them have any song suggestions because I don't even know what I should start listening to first besides the few I've already heard 😂