~Imagine #15~

"Ok, everyone settle down." (Teacher's name) yelled over the whole class talking. No one liked him/her because he/she is so old and annoying. (I'm basing this off of one of my teachers lmao)

C/n and I stopped our conversation, and turned to the front of the room. Soon everyone else did, too.

"The test is about to start, and you know you aren't supposed to talk."

I rolled my eyes because he/she has said this about a million times this morning, and I'm not even kidding. I looked at C/n, who was in the desk beside me, and shook my head while smiling slightly. Everyone had a certain desk they had to sit in for the end of the year tests.

"I'll be right back. I have to get the test." The teacher said. Everyone returned to the conversation they were having before being interrupted.

Whenever I talk to C/n all I do is laugh. I really love talking to him, but who doesn't? It's like everyone likes him.

"And the old wh*re is back." He said looking at the door. We both started laughing. What we were talking about before got us into one of those laughing moods.

This test is important so I hope we don't look at each other and start laughing. If anyone were to say one word, they would be sent to the office.

(Teacher name) passed out the test booklet and answer document. Then he/she started reading off the rules.

"Do not share answers or test questions..." I zoned out after that. I already know the rules because they've always been the same. "You may begin." Was the sentence that got my attention.

I looked around at everyone who was starting. I opened to the first page and began.

After about 20 minutes in, I glanced up at C/n who looked back. We both started smiling, and trying not to laugh.

I couldn't stop myself, and laughed a bit. Barely enough to hear, but with my luck, the teacher was near my desk.

One word was quietly said to me, "Office." I looked at C/n, and we were about to laugh again.

I walked out the door, and to the office. I opened the door, and the phone was ringing in the back.

"One minute." The lady said, and walked to get the phone. I sat down for about three minutes when the front door opened.

"Hey." C/n said sitting beside me. "Hey," I raised an eyebrow. "What did you do?"

"Do you really wanna know?" C/n raised an eyebrow at me this time. "Duh," I hit his shoulder.

"I said 'See ya later, b*tch' and walked out." I shook my hood and smiled. "Oh my lord."

"Do you wanna skip the rest of the day?"

I bit my lip while thinking, and looked at the ceiling. "I don't know. I'm gonna be in so much trouble already."

"So," C/n grabbed my hand, leading me out of the school. "What's a little more trouble gonna hurt?"

A/n

Thank you so much for 4k reads and all the votes and comments.