Limitless

Ananya

I am happy content, smiling at my engagement ring . Deepak is a nice guy, I liked him after our first meeting. He is educated polite and down to earth . He is working as a senior manager in a MNC in Delhi. I wasn't very fond about the idea of marriage, as I wanted to do my masters first. After meeting Deepak, I decided to say yes...he is open to my idea of studying after the wedding. I want to do my masters and then a good job. Even my family is happy about it...The reason I decided to get married is my fear for Ranvijay....his madness scares me. The way he touches me holds me...his eyes seems to undressing me every time. His words numbs all my senses...

We exchanged rings in a small simple ceremony in presence of our close family and friends. Marriage was supposed to happen after my finals. Raksha attended my engagement, by now he must be aware that I am engage to someone else. Hope he leaves me alone. After all he is a Royal, they follow a protocol. He won't eye  a girl engaged to someone else... Ranvijay is the reason I agreed to get married. Now I just hope everything goes smooth..

After the fest , I tried reaching Veer but he didn't answer my call. Next day his phone went unreachable.. I called Raksha and she briefed me about the show down in the Royal family . Queen Mother Rudrani Devi was mad at Veer for skipping his whole semester . She reprimanded him for bringing shame on family's name .In the history of Royal family, there never have been a back log in studies...she ordered him to leave for London that instant. Veer tried to explain his point...he tried all to mention what Ranvijay did with me. But my name made Rajmata furious...Ranvijay somehow turned the table on Veer ...after lot of drama his tired mother asked him to leave...Veer left in the night .... I felt guilty hearing all this. Veer proved he is an amazing friend... Because of me his family turned against him . But I hate Ranvijay...how could he do this his own brother, he claimed to love his family..for Raksha he tortured me...then why did he proved his own brother guilty in his family's eyes...how could he do this to his own blood ...I hate him...hate him...hate him...

My stance was broken by Mom's voice , she was calling me for breakfast. Picking my bag and keys , I walked out of my room. I have extra classes today. Driving towards my college I felt restless..something is not right. I am feeling as if someone is suffocating me ....the air today is filled with sand particles...looks like we will experiencing another sand storm...but something tells me that there is much bigger storm awaiting to hit me. Honking behind me made me realised that signal had already turned green..quickly moving I somehow escaped the curses thrown at my back. 

My eyes move to the mirror to check on the back traffic...what??? No...since I started from my house this Black Mercedes with tinted glass has been following me...oh god !!! I have to dodge this car...think Ananya...I found a narrow lane and took it, quickly moving to the other small lanes I turned my bike engine off...that car won't be able to enter here, I am sure.... after few minutes I will leave. My sixth sense is ticking...leaning against the wall I closed my eyes. I could feel my fear...I am sweating...please god!!! Help me!!!

After few moments I felt calm....taking a deep breath I opened my eyes and my luck. The storm I felt stood infront of me tall..looming on me caging me to the wall...; ''Ranvijay !!!...you were following me"

He smirked sending chills down my spine; ''I don't follow anyone honey...I just felt like getting a glimpse of yours''

I looked around..two of his guards were standing at the two entrance of the lane with their back facing us...I looked at him...; ''Ranvijay this is not your palace..I will scream and gather attention . your reputation will be ruined''

He watched me with an amused expression...as if I have cracked a joke. He leaned closer to my ear; ''Anu even if you scream...your voice will go unheard. Even eyewitness will look away . Ok why don't you try''I blinked ..he leaned closer ....so close that I could feel his breath...falling on my face...leaning close he challenged me ; ''scream Anu...I am waiting'' I opened my mouth but I couldn't utter a word...not even a whisper...I tried all ...but my vocal chords seemed to have gone under shock....I feel like a bird deprived of its wings...joining my palms I pleaded; ''Please ....leave me alone'' his giant palm cupped my tear laden cheek...; ''Anu I told you that you are mine...than how could you let someone else put that ring on your finger....it's my right..only my right...'' I was sobbing ..he looked at ring on my finger ''So ordinary....cheap...my Anu deserves something priceless...''