We belong together

Ranvijay

''Ananya ! what are you doing here'' My eyes fell on the couch noticing the most beautiful creation of the god, She looked into my eyes lifting her body up. I forgot to breathe again, dressed in formals my Ananya looked simply stunning, taking small steps to me she whispered ; ''I wanted to speak to you''

''Good Lord! Don't you get enough time at home that you came here to disturb , can't you see he is busy'' I wanted to throttle Rajshri for being rude to my Anu , I was about to speak when I felt her fingers on my shirt, she brushed where Rajshri touched as if trying to clean her imprint. I liked that, turning to Rajshri she answered the way I expected my bride to;  ''I am Ananya Ranvijay Rathore, I can disturb him any day any time I want and no third person has the right to question me on that'' My body hardened hearing the possessiveness in her voice. There was a silence as Rajshri Ananya locked their eyes in a challenge and then something dropped at the back ; ''Sorry'' muttered Neeta, my secretary quickly vanishing under the table. I know she must be having a good laugh, looking at Rajshri's Red face I wanted to laugh too, but refrained myself. I could feel Ananya's anger through her heavy breathing. My arm went around her waist ''go inside and wait for me'' I whispered placing my lips on her ear, her  eyes turned to mine to see if I was upset with her little stunt , how could I be . The moment my eyes fell on her face , everything else turned irrelevant. I saw a tinge of fear or worry , which I didn't like. I gave a soft smile making the worried lines leave her face, nodding once she made her way my cabin.

''This why you should have married a Royal. She doesn't have the poise and manners of a Royal.''  Rajshri interrupted my thoughts. ''And you have? Who gave you the right to interfere between me and my wife.'' Her face ashen; ''You are misbehaving with me for her?''

''My wife. Princess Ananya Ranvijay Rathore and the deal is off'' Turning my eyes to Neeta I conveyed my message loud; ''Please escort the Princess to her vehicle Neeta'' Neeta gave me a bright smile, quickly coming by Rajshri's side. The snobbish princess glared at me once before leaving in a whoosh.

When I entered my cabin I found my little spitfire pacing around, All I wanted was to pull her into my arms for the little stunt she pulled , but then my mind wanted to throw some attitude about the little fight in the morning . I took my chair, without giving her a single glance ''Why are you here Ananya'' She stiffened ;''I asked you something'' I asked her again ; ''To study Statistics'' she spat

''What!!!'' That answer took me by surprise, I didn't miss the small smile. So my darling is here to rile me up , bring it on then , taking a step towards my table she spoke calmly; ''I have my Statistics exam in 2 days, there are certain topics I am not able to understand''. I knew she was lying , so I decided to bother her a bit , thus I left my chair taking a step in her direction. I could see her throat wobbling, good she deserves it ,.; ''Rakhsa once had told me that..'' with my each step forward, she stepped back; ''that???'' I asked. She blinked getting locked to the wall and quickly lowered her eyes ; ''Yes Princess'' I repeated coming close to her face

She blinked a couple of times licking her lips nervously. After a moment she took a deep breath and lifted her chin up with confidence; ''She said that... you had ...actually mastered the subject. I thought you could help''. I stared into her eyes for a second before stepping back; ''fine, let's get started. Where are your books'' as expected she froze. I asked this question purposely as I didn't see any books with her ,I couldn't hold my chuckle ; ''Let me guess you forgot your books'' She nodded her head vigorously , she looked so cute and innocent. I was in a mood to tease her so I turned  turned serious; ''why are you here''

''I am sorry'' Her statement startled me , I didn't wanted to show my emotions so I tuned and took my chair ; ''for what Princess, I don't remember you doing anything wrong''