Just For Him

Please check this video @nabila_12 Thanks for the amazing video. I am so overwhelmed . Love you dear  

Anayna

''Can you teach me to shoot'' The car came to a screeching halt as balwant turned back gaping at me ; ''Hukum you wouldn't need it till I am alive''

''You might need a protection too'' He just shook his head; ''Please, don't discuss this with Prince . He will kill me'' I laughed at his pleading voice, a six feet 3 inches bulky guy was looked like a child afraid of a Principal. ''You guys are scared of him'' He laughed ; ''No Princess, we respect him. He never treated us like servants but as his own. In fact no one in family ever disrespected us. Our children get the best education and facilities and Prince Ranvijay he best of all. He might appear to be cold but in reality he is gem of her person. In every sense he is a King'' He was so proud of being associated with Ranvijay. In reply I just smiled. He holds the heart of the people , no he rules them. Smiling I turned my eyes to look at the passing roads, his shades surprises me. When I visited the NGO for the first time I realised that he wasn't just a powerful man but empathetic too, he made sure to do the best for the females their. The staff introduced me to the doctors teachers who had taken the responsibility to help the scarred souls. They just had one word for him, Great!! May be he is, may be I never understood him , I saw him Raksha's eyes and its time I see who the real Ranvijay is. Frankly, these days I look forward to evenings as I get to spend time with him. 

''We are here'' Balwant's voice brought me back, wishing him I practically ran towards the stairs, but my legs halted hearing Ranvijay's angry voice coming from meeting hall. Not angry he was sounding mad. Moving down I moved under the staircase which was dark . The voices grew closer, Veer too was with and few more men. My heart started beating mad, I am still scared of his anger. Moving a little more I made sure I was hidden from anybody's eyes. Footsteps grew closer and then there was a new voice, someone was gasping for breath and pleading. my throat went dry, who provoked him , was the question that rattled my mind.  As the footsteps came closer and then the group passed across the staircase . Ranvijay held a man my his throat dragging him like a sack, the man kept struggling to be free but he couldn't . He would fall and Ranvijay's didn't care that he was up, her just dragged the man like a dead meat. Veer and the guards too followed them, I am sure he is going to the basement. 

He looked murderous , I should stop him. Making the decision, i followed him. My heart was pounding mad.  Taking small steps I moved to the  the stairs towards the dungeon. I gasped and covered my mouth to stop the scream. There was blood droplets on the stairs,  hoping  by them I took small silent steps. The screams increased, my palms turned sweaty . ''Princess , please go back'' Hemant halted my steps. His eyes were pleading. I tried walking past him but he blocked my way coming infront of me. I didn't wanted to, but now I will have to use the authority I have; ''Take this as an order and move'' he lowered his head; ''Please princess, I am saying this for your good'' 

''Hemant, for now I am ordering you. Move'' He moved aside lowering his head; ''Passing through him , I apologised; ''Sorry Hemant'' As my feet moved through the dark corridor the screams increased, so did my heart beats. Reaching the dead end with trembling heart I peeped in through the small window.

The view made me choke, horrified I stepped back hitting my back to the wall. A man was tied by his hands to the hook in the ceiling, his face was swollen and red. His clothes smeared in blood. This was something too frightening for me, I had never thought I would come across any such situation. Suddenly a whip made a contact with his sink and he screamed making me shiver to bones. He was pleading for mercy but his tormentors had turned deaf. I was so shocked that even my eyes seemed frozen, someone punched his face and and he coughed blood. I felt like throwing up; ''You forgot whom you own your loyalties to'' Ranvijay snarled gripping his jaw, the man kept shivering when another blow landed on his face and I closed my eyes. My arm went on the wall to gain support and taking few breaths , I opened and  looked up to find him looking at me. That moment I turned and fled the place .