Emotions

Ananya

I felt my heart bleed when Ranvijay walked out after warning me about meddling with his affairs . All I told Hemant was to keep him safe, why he had be so rude. I couldn't stop tears that flowed out of eyes. Don't know why , but I hate when he turns rude. 'You too were rude' reminded my mind. I just spoke the truth; I cared for him as an obligation because he is my husband.

Let it be, why should I care. I decided to concentrate on my studies. Throwing my book on my bed I threw my body next to it, I had made up my mind to concentrate on my studies but I couldn't , so I called mom; ''you fought with Ranvijay'' My Mom shot as soon as she heard my voice. "he started it'' I was defensive. ''You ended it, are you crazy Ananya. 2 months of your wedding and you have already started fighting''

''Are you my mother or his'' I used anger as my weapon and Mom chuckled; ''tell me what did you do'' I gave an edited version and she lashed out at me again. She suggested that I apologise to Ranvijay as it was my fault, now I am sure I am not her biological daughter , she found me somewhere on the road, she never supports me. Mom lectured me for half an hour before disconnecting . After another half an hour of deep thinking I decided to see my grumpy husband. From Hemant I got to know that he was in Hotel Grand Palace, smiling I dressed myself into a grey trouser and a black shirt. Pulling my hair up in a bun, I used little lip gloss and Khol , I am all set to surprised Ranvijay . My personal guard smiled pulling the car door open for me, he got in next to the chauffeur; ''where to Hukum'' I smiled ; ''Grand Palace ''

We drove out of the huge gates towards the city; I smiled remembering driving through those roads in scorching sun and now I am being driven to my destination in this expensive vehicle. Mom was right, I married him and we have to spend this life together , we have to reach a middle path. ''Hukum we are here'' I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realized when we reached. Balwant held the door for me, he bowed once and escorted me till the entrance . I was greeted my numerous people on my way to Ranvijay's cabin. His secretary smiled getting up from her place; ''Ma'am he is in a meeting. Shall I inform him of your arrival''

''No, don't disturb him, I will wait'' I decided to kill time going through the random magazines on the table, after about an hour the door clicked open and I heard a female laughter. Rajshri stepped out followed by Ranvijay minus his jacket, my fingers curled around the magazine. ''So when are you taking me out for dinner'' She asked in a husky tone, brushing her painted finger on Ranvijay's chest . He removed it; ''The day I am sure of going ahead with the deal, we can have a family dinner'' I liked that, his eyes turned and met mine; ''Ananya ! what are you doing here'' just then Rajshiri made a royal turn making a face in my direction , which I ignored; ''I wanted to speak to you'' I said walking to my gorgeous husband.

''Good Lord! Don't you get enough time at home that you came here to disturb , can't you see he is busy'' that irked me, I brushed the part of his shirt where she touched and met her eyes; ''I am Ananya Ranvijay Rathore, I can disturb him any day any time I want and no third person has the right to question me on that'' Something dropped at the back ; ''Sorry'' muttered the secretary quickly vanishing under the table . Ranvijay stiffened and Rajshri glared at me speechless. I felt his arm going around my waist; ''go inside and wait for me'' he whispered in my ear, turning to him I stared into his eyes, trying to understand if he was angry about the way I behaved with his guest. Then I saw the dimple on his cheek, nodding once I made my way to his cabin.

I couldn't sit and kept pacing around waiting for Ranvijay to come, he entered and walked off to his chair without sparing me a glance. All the warmth I saw in his eyes had vanished; ''Why are you here Ananya'' Why is he not calling me Anu . 'because you don't like that name' replied my heart ''I asked you something'' Ranvijay's voice brought me back ; ''To study Statistics''