An End and A Beginning

Ranvijay

It had been six months since Brijesh's death and Deepika's disappearance. Yes, I call it disappearance  because how much ever we tried we couldn't reach her. All I hope is for that Sitara keeps Deepika fine. Veer is no good, he has turned into something I had never dreamt off. I never expected him go rouge. He has turned short tempered, he doesn't prefer returning to palace. Even if he comes, its just for the formality.

Defying all rules Veer had gone to Suryagarh , what he heard had left him angry and broken. He was being informed that Deepika didn't wanted to see him. I could never believe it. I wanted to know the details but he was so wasted drinking his grief off. 

''Ranvijay, you need to find Mahendra Singh's mole in the Palace.'' Ananya's words made me smile. Having moles is normal. But Mahendra's Singh mole is disturbing. ''How do you know''

''I just know and till you eliminate him and others Deepika won't be able to leave that hell''

''What if she doesn't want to leave that hell? It might be a heaven for her.'' Ananya frowned, she took two steps to me. Poking my chest with her finger she spat angrily, ''You and I both know what's true. Do it Ranvijay for Veer''

''Are you hiding things from me Anu.'' I demanded staring into her eyes. Yes I doubted her, she off lately had been to secretive. I have never interfered with her work, but the way she refuses to share certain details makes me doubt. She had been having many secret meetings with Granny which I have no clue off. She quickly averted her eyes turning her back to me. ''I don't want to. But have to. Please, do as I say and I will tell you all.'' With that she walked off the room, leaving me in a pool of confusion. 

***

In next 15 days I did all to dig out all possible moles with in us. Himmat Kaka's experience helped a lot. One of them was working as Veer's security, he had been the one who had been giving all updates to people of Suryagarh. Till now they must have known of it, but my concern was if Sitara knew of it. It was necessary  , because once she knows all will fall into place. 

Winding my day up at Grand Palace I decided to leave for home. It has been months , me and Ananya too are living in the pain of Veer. I miss the moments I shared with her. I smiled, why not recreate them again. Pulling my phone out I ordered flowers and chocolate cake. She loved sweets and cake was her weakness. My assistant updated me about my order being delivered to my car. Smiling I called the day off. After reaching my car, I dialled Ananya , she answered in a minute, ''I have a surprise''

''For me ? I am waiting, well frankly I have one too. Come home soon.Love you my Prince. '' I could hear her squeal  before she disconnected. I could actually visualise her hopping and jumping from one corner to another. Since she took the duties  she had just given all of her to my family. I want to.make her a feel speciAl.

Taking a deep breath I leaned against the headrest of the vehicle "it's good to see you smile Hukum" Hemant's voice broke my trance. I just nodded smiling at him. " how is Hansa"

He huffed, " she refused to go to Delhi. Now she will be joining Veer Hukum's hotel" I just shook my head. Hansa is actually impossible. She used to tell me that one day she prove herself to be the best guard, Better than her brother. I am just happy that she decided to stick to the desk job. She is just like Raksha to me.

***

Calling out Ananya I entered a silent dark suite. Moving to the switches, I pushed it on to be left surprised. The main hall was fully decorated with all kinds of flowers . Moving to the bedroom, I smiled. She had changed the bed curtains to a mix of golden. The side lights made the it look more royal. Taking a step forward I moved to the bed . There was a note 'never thought I will fall for a Royal buffoon'