Chapter 1:

Mei's POV

Let me tell you about our society.
Nothing around here gets interesting.  It's always the same damn routine. Me and my nine younger siblings, get ready for school or daycare every morning. We eat,usuially I am the one who cooks breakfast and prepair lunches. Then clothes for the day. I drop ea h of them off, then I go to my simple boring High School. I mean its not all that boring I do have a few friends there.

And all of them are higher class then me. They sometimes point it out too much. But they are getting better about it.By the way I'm talking about status, Money.

See if you don't get what I mean by staus, its your rich people.
Where its Royal Rich, then Company Rich, Mid-Commoner; which means they get a good amount of pay. Then their is where my family is...the Low-Commoner. Which is pretty much only the Foster Homes. Obviously unless its the homeless. But we are the only one in the 'Low-Commoner' staus. See our mom is a commoners doctors, but she also takes care of anyone who is in need of hel. She's amazing at her job, She helps keep us safe and healthy. I was her first Foster child, but that's a story for another time. When she's at work I watch over the house and children. I do as much as I can, single mom keeping care of nine not counting me.

One another topic our house is pushed away from the town, it's peaceful and we don't have to worry about people ever intruding sense not many people even really know this house even excists. I won't lie our house isn't in the greatest condition but I try to fix it when I can. Its an old house.

"Mei!!" A male voice yells I look over seeing a close friend of mine

"Takami? What's up?" I asked holding my books to my chest.

"I over heard that you got into Ouran Academy with flashing colors!!" He cheers smiling widely at me.

I smile excitement grew inside me.  Ouran Academy had asked my principal if he'd have me take the Ouran Scholarship test. I never thought about going to a private school. But the perfect opportunity came and  I hade to take itl, if I can go to Ouran and focus on my studies I'll get colleges that want me. Companies that want me. And I can finally help mom out so she can actually take a break once in awhile.

"Did you go to the office yet?" He asked, snapping me out of thought.

"No. I guess I should head there now! I'll see you later!" I begin to jog but feeling a grip on my wrist pull my back made me stop in my trace. I turn looking at Takami.

"S-sorry. But you'll come around here right? I can't lose you. You're my best friend." Takami asked stuttering.

"Of course I cant lose you either. We're best friend always and forever! But I gotta go! I can't miss this chance!" I slip out of his grip running to the office.

"Miss.Chikashi. As you might have heard you were excepted to Ouran Academy. You will be going to Ouran starting tomorrow.  So we are letting you go home for today to get ready. Make sure you aren't late on your first day there. Show that school what our school can do." He winks at me I smile

"Thanks sir! I won't let our school down!" I hold in my excitement

"Good day my pupil."

I walk out. I reach the hallway,  my excitement over loads. I jump around. I run through the hallway. I wonder what my classes will be like. How will the work be? A school filled with very rich people. This is going to be so weird. But it bever hurts to try something new. You might like it.

I go to my locker grabbing my phone plugging my earbuds in. I grab my skateboard and everything from my locker which wasn't much. I close my locker looking at the art piece I did on there when I first was assigned that locker freshmen year. Man I know it's only my sophomore year but damn. Still a lot of memories.