Chapter 12: Hitachiin Days

Mei's POV

It was already the next day. The twins had picked me up last night, they took me out to eat and we talked. They were curious on why I didn't want to stay at Kyoya's. I lied and said I was bored. They asked about my lady thing I told them I got off it yesterday morning. Which they seemed happy about.

"Hoii Mei!!!" The twins yell walking into the room they let me stay in. "Ready to head out?"

No. I have a whole day with Kyoya... This is what happened when you get to skip a grade, I suppose.

"Umm yeah." I tied my converse debating weather to bring my stuff or not. I decided not. I guess I got distracted for a bit before I got dressed, I was working on my designs for a dream dress. I'm weird don't judge. Also that bed is comfortable and smelt good.

We went in the limo and headed to the pink school.

"See you later Mei." The twins went into their class. And I headed to mine. Today was Friday. I took my time but once I walked in, Kyoya's eyes were locked with mine. I felt my cheeks go warm. The aura between us was awkward and uncomfortable once I sat in my desk.

The teacher taught the lesson and I just watched. The day went so slow but finally ended. Even the host club was longer then usual. And it seemed everyone could feel the tension.

Haruhi had told me her and dad are having some family time for the weekend. And I understood. So I'll be staying with the twins.

Next week I am starting to do business school, while going to regular school, and working. I'm going to be busy.

Once the twins and I went back to their home, I went to the room seeing my sketch book gone!! I screamed starting to look all around the room.

"Mei! What's wrong! Why'd you scream!!" Hikaru and Koaru yell rushing in the room.

"I can't find my sketch notebook.." I mumble falling to my knees

"Hikaru,Kaoru. Did you guys make these designs? They are amazing." A women walks in she kinda looks like them, in her hand was my sketchbook as she looked through the pages. "I made this dress. While you two were at school."

"Hey mom. And no that's our friend Mei's sketchbook." They say going to my sides as I stand.

"Wait mom!? That means you're Yuzuha Hitachiin!" I smile a famous designer is looking at my designs!!

"You have talent! And you are so beautiful! Turn." She circles her finger I start turning.
"So the measurements were yours come try on your dress."

She takes my hand dragging me down the hallway. Soon coming to a design room. Right by her desk was an emerald green cocktail dress.

 Right by her desk was an emerald green cocktail dress

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.