Chapter 15: Fight Outbreak & Unexpection

Hayato's POV

I woke up late putting my Ouran uniform on. I head to school. My class was A-2. Some our in A-1. I walk to my class. Soon the perfect timing he calls me in.

"Hey I'm Hayato." I looked around my eyes landing on Mei.

I walk to her kissing her cheek.

"Hey Mei sweetie." I sit next to her earning a glare from a side with glasses.

"Hey Hayato. But don't kiss my cheek..we aren't dating."

Damn that hurt.

When it was free period, Mei had to drop off attendence.

"How do you know mei?" This blonde asked with glasses next to him

"Well her and I go long back. She and I were skating partners. Now we are model partners. We'll be more then friends soon"

"She won't date anyone like you." Glasses growls

"What's your name four eyes." I cross my arms with a smirk

"Kyoya Ootori"

"Well Kyoya..or Mr.Ootori. She obviously won't date you. Your not her type. And I have more of a chance then you."

"I don't think so. You ditched her..left her alone..I have a upperhand."

"Good luck four eyes..But your going to lose..so for now this is war."

"I suppose it is Hayato." He glares at me pushing his glasses up.

"Hayato, I'm giving you a tour lets go." Mei walks in with her these twins..

"Mei..please let us come!" They begged

"I said no you two." She hugs them soon walking to me grabbing my hand dragging me out. Feeling more then one glare on me. When I looked back it was glasses and twins. I smirk and link my fingers with Mei.

She looked at me her cheeks pink. She looked forward and just started the tour.

Once it ended, I placed my lips on her cheek.

"Thank you Mei for the tour."

"Whatever you flirt." She smiles soon walking away.

For the rest of the day, Glasses and one of the twins and I would argue about who will win Mei. It happened a few times so not sure which twin and when. But I made a point that she'll only be seeing them in school not even if we leave early for a shoot. Today we don't have a shoot so I'll be going home, unless Mei will hang. Wait she has business school. I'll just go home.

Mei's POV

I am almost finished with business school, which is awesome! And I already know what my businesses are going to be. I talked to Mr.Souh and and he said of course but I have to get a fashion major to help me get out there in the world. So I'll be talking to Yaza in two day on set about making a meeting to have a business discussion. My bakery job..got shut down the owner  aka my boss moved to Paris, he and I are still going to keep in touch once in awhile. Today I'm going to the Host Club. I heard Mori and Honey are going to be there! It feels like I haven't seen them in forever.

I'm actually heading there now. Today has been interesting with Hayato him kissing my cheek twice. It's weird ish. But each time I am in the same room with Hayato and who knows who else all I can feel is tension of one who wants to kill somebody, but that could also be me imagining things.  My mom said she will pick up the kids up after school unless they have club activity or practice. Then I will be after club hours picking them up. 

I walked to the Host Club seeing Honey and Mori.

"Hey everyone!" I smile they all turn and smile and welcome me

"It sucks that we barely get to see you, you need to stop by more often." Hikaru sighs wrapping his arm around my shoulder

"I'll try, The bakery got shut down, and I'm almost done with business school." I smile "Everything is pretty easy and I already knew most of it." 

"Wow Mei-chan you're smart."  Honey hugs me and I hug back laughing as he soon drags me to cake. I take a piece and we eat cake together.

Yuki's POV

I dropped my sister Lily of in the dance room for her ballet practice and Jin to his piano/guitar lesson.  Then I went to my soccer practice. By this time Hazel is in her Choir Club. And Zero and his friend Jack are being picked up by Jack's mother for the playdate. And Mom had already picked up my twin Hiro, and my little siblings Kuto, Minka,Ichiro and heading home. Mei said she'll pick us up after practice/clubs. And she was going to say hi to the host club weirdos. 

As I practice we heard sirens begin to go off. We stopped for a second and saw an ambulance rush passed with the loud siren and flashing colors.

"I hope whoever got hurt will be alright." I say and my teammates nod in agreement and we continue.

Mei's POV

I was enjoying my time as my phone goes off, I take it out of my bag answers it.

"Hello is this Mei Chikashi?" a female voice asked from the other side of the phone.

"umm Yes this is Mei Chikashi, whom may I be speaking too?" I asked

"Well Ms.Chikashi...I am Renee Grace..I am----"

~~~~

CLIFFHANGERRRR!!!! LOL SORRY! I REACHED MY LIMIT FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER!! SEE YOU 

NEXT CHAPTER!!!

~Cherri signing out