Chapter 29: No Worries (Epilogue)

Mei's POV

Since the day Kaoru and I started dating, life seemed right. Years had passed. I am now 22, still dating my boyfriend...well soon to be Husband in five minutes. That's right I'm marrying Kaoru Hitachiin.

Everyone is here from classmates to family to even best friends. Its not just a wedding that is new. I'm also pregnant with twins, but they are both girls. And I'll be due within a week.

My siblings have been growing up so fast. And doing what they love. And are all part of the wedding. Minka of course the flower girl.

And walking me down are Hiro and Yuki.

"Ready sis?" they both asked linking our arms together I nod as the entire thing starts.

--

We all said are vows and it seemed magical.

"Do you Mei take Kaoru Hitachiin to be you husband through sickness and through death?"

"I d-do." I sag smiling until my water broke and pain went through my entire body.

"Sis whats wrong?" Kuto asked crouching down

"H-Hospital. Now!" i cry

"Oh shit Mei is in labor!" Haruhi yells.

My siblings help me up and as well as my friends we rush to the limo. And Haruhi was driving fast. Down the street.

"Ah shit." Kaoru had grabbed my hand and so did Kyoya. I was squeezing their hand hard

"Mei. Take deep breaths. In out." i looked at him and started to copy his breathing.

I mean he is a doctor. And runs his family business.

Haruhi and Tamaki run the Suoh company together. Haruhi is a lawyer. Kaoru and Hikaru and me are designers and models. I own my own company and the twins own theirs. Honey makes sweets for a living. Mori is a police officer hes at the top. And thats about it we couldn't be happier on how our lifes are going.

I mean we are the host club full of different types of flowers. All having our own talents and our own beauty.

"Jackie and Jayne Chikashi- Hitachiin. Are finally born yay!!" Honey chimes as I hpld Jayne and Kaoru holds Jackie.

They are identical. And are beautiful in ever way. Welcome to the family you two.

--------

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT SHITTY ENDING. BUT THIS IS THE BEST I COULD THINK OF.